Seeking Attention...

JSpikeheels

was in a fast food restaurant yesterday in the brown stack-heel knee-high boots under my jeans...

Posted Image

when a cute Afro-American girl with a three inch burgundy heel with jeans came in with her boyfriend(?)..

..as I was passing her on my way out I whispered to her" cute boots..." and she said "thank you.." and turned to me but we did not make eye contact...

..I was past her and continued to head to the door but I could not resist stepping a little harder and making that "unmistakable sound" of a heel on a floor sound just a little louder...I know she heard me and I knew without looking back that she knew that unmistakable sound" and it was a delicious moment to savor...

Jim

JSpikeheels

was in a fast food restaurant yesterday in the brown stack-heel knee-high boots under my jeans...

Posted Image

when a cute Afro-American girl with a three inch burgundy heel with jeans came in with her boyfriend(?)..

..as I was passing her on my way out I whispered to her" cute boots..." and she said "thank you.." and turned to me but we did not make eye contact...

..I was past her and continued to head to the door but I could not resist stepping a little harder and making that "unmistakable sound" of a heel on a floor sound just a little louder...I know she heard me and I knew without looking back that she knew that unmistakable sound" and it was a delicious moment to savor...

Jim

JSpikeheels

I know the feeling. Its so cool when you attract that extra added attention at the right moment. When opportunity knocks, you really don't want to pass it up and it's such a fun feeling walking away with that smile of a look at me look at me smile on your face wandering what the other person is thinking. FUN FUN FUN!!! OH, I really like the boots. Can we see the rest of them please?

real men wear heels