Sign in to follow this  
SallysWorld - Webmaster

[Query] Can I cancel membership to this forum?

Question

3 answers to this question

I dont understand why you would want to do that. Here is a perfectly good place to advertise your website. Unless you are thinking of closing the site down, then I could understand. if it is a delicate matter, then PM me, I will explain the options to you. Let me know,

Was just wondering if 'we' the users have the ability to cancel our membership of the forum and delete any messages weve posted?

SW-W

In breif, no. To cancel/delete a members account and/or delete all of their post's would effectively throw the forum into a mess and is like trying to erase history.

This is unfair on all of the members who enjoy reading the posts made by other members and so for that reason members accounts are not cancelled/deleted.

Why would you want to have your account here deleted with all of your messages anyway? You have contributed an awful lot in your time here and deleting all of this seems such a waste...

Please do let any of us know why, we would love to know.

If you want to cancel your membership, all you need to do is simply not visit here anymore, simple as that. We hold no personal info about you, so there is no requirement for us to remove anything.