Emery's Stories

Bubba136

Emery, I've not forgotten you. I'm still thinking of a place for you to post your experiences working in a shoe store. I'm still leaning toward the story page on Jenny's website. But, I don't know if Phil can access that page to post them. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. I'm still not sure if they would be to lengthy to post here on the Mega-Forum. Laurie's diarys aren't. How about that, Firefox. Would Emery's articles be to long to post on on this forum?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi, I know Emery (from e-mailing him during almost 2 years) and would be glad to add his experiences to my guest section or tips and thoughts of my website http://walk.to/highluc

The only reservation is the timeframe because I leave for a 2 week holliday in Corsica next monday. Please keep me informed, Highluc

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence