Walkin in style + comfort

ShockQueen

I'm getting these sent to me from eBay. I love the style, and the platform is not overly pretentious:

Posted Image

They should be here by next week. Woo-hoo!

I remember having a pair like those back in the day, though mine didn't have platforms as I have little love for them. Not bad looking, SQ! I hope you'll enjoy wearing them!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hmmm....if they had glitter and a bow, then they'd be just about spot-on. As they are, I'm sure they'll be fun and fashionable at the same time. I finally got some new pics done, so I'll get those up momentarily, and will get some of these when they come in. Originally I was gonna get the black ones, but the seller said they were so popular, they sold out, and was awaiting a new shipment. I asked if he had any red ones instead, and they're getting shipped out today! Now I just have to find the right clothes to go with them - more shopping! Yay! I'm glad they came out with this style, although I do like her bigger sisters as well.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Well, my shoes just arrived this morning, so of course, I had to take a few minutes and check 'em out. Ohhhhhhh boy, I shouldn't have done that. It was like sliding into pure heaven. They're VERY comfy and felt wonderful! Of course, they're easy to walk in, and I can't wait to take them out for a spin sometime. I like the fact that the mary-jane strap is right where it should be, and the slight platform makes them even easier to walk in. If you like mary-janes, you really really need to get some of these. SQ approves 100% :-D

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

• 2 weeks later...