extreme high heels

hhpumps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

6" heels without platform is my limit. That was with my BF who had a thing for heels and a foot fetish thing. Other than that I did a few 5" heels for halloween and stuff

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

Hi Adeana, My wife can just about manage to walk in 6 inch heels without platform, & she wears size 6 UK which is around Size 8 US. What size shoes do you wear & have you ever tried any of the Superarch heels?

Hi Neil It's wonderful your wife can walk in such high shoes. When does she wear hear 5.5” & 6” Heels? Can she walk far in them (few can) and how easy/hard does she find it? Love to hear more about her heel wearing. Cheers Fred

Hi Neil

It's wonderful your wife can walk in such high shoes. When does she wear hear 5.5” & 6” Heels? Can she walk far in them (few can) and how easy/hard does she find it?

Love to hear more about her heel wearing.

Cheers

Fred

Hi Fred,

My wife has worn 4 to 4.5 inch heels for years & wears them to go out in & even sometimes to go shopping in.

It is only in the last few months I persuaded her to try some 5.5 inch heeled boots & some 5.75 inch heeled shoes, & she managed very well in them, but only at home indoors for the moment.

If you post me your email address, I can give you more details of our journey so far.

I also find it amazing how some women with small feet can manage too walk in such very high shoes,i think they are just amazing!

What size would you consider to be small in UK Sizes?

I once went out with a girl who wore size 3 UK shoes, & as she was quite short she always wore very high heels, which in her petite size appeared even higher than any on display in the shoe shop.

It was definitly her heels that attracted me to her in the first instance, she was wearing over 4.5 inch heels with very steep arches on them making her foot appear vertical & perfect extentions to her legs,

Hi all, ;)

I just went looking at that site, the German one, they have some lovely looking shoes there. My favourite would be the 5" loepards with "Gold" heels. Wow. My old ones are due for the relpacement treatment. They are 30 years old now. I wonder if my daughter would let me have a pair delivered to her for me. She always wants to know if I have bought anything new, and lets have a look. What more could I ask? Even told me where to go to find a different shop. With LOTS of styles and no one to harass. I think they enjoy looking at the vds at the end of the day.

I found the Amazon.com site too, they have a lot of HIGH ones too. But guess what? All the sizes are given in Mens US-Not womens. They obviously know their customers.

Muddypaws:penitent:

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u110/muddy4paws_album/IMG_2868-1.jpg

Hi Neil I consider anything size 5 uk and below too be small, i once dated a girl who had size 4 feet and again she was petite only 5'1", she always wore high heels, 4" was her lowest , she did have some 5" and 5.5"and was pretty adept in them , as you describe, her feet were always vertical in these and that look ! is just the best ,her arches were always at the max, sadly we parted company before i could encourage her too go higher, i think she could have managed 6" with a bit of training as she had trained as a dancer she was very accepting of my fetish too, i would love too have seen her in a pair of ballet heels, i know she could have worn them as she had taken ballet , sadly i didn't know of their existence back then, Its just brought back some wonderful moments too my mind. I hope your wife sticks with it , and gives them a go mate,it will bring enjoyment for the two of you! Cheers.

any recommendations for a 6" that can be worn for a fun/frisky date? Something that can be worn for someone that you know has a thing for heels, but can be kinda hidden under a pair of jeans? You know what I mean? size 6 heel Stiletto heel prefered jeans are tight with flair leg hope to wear bare foot/legged date is next weekend.... ................................

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

as much as i want my wife to do extreme heels.... i've have to respect her wishes to take it slow. she's done 5 inch several times.. but doesn't feel she is ready (but looks hot doing it.. got vids of her walking in heels.. looks natural). i bought her a pair she's shy to wear, but can walk in nicely. it's 5.25 inch, but she doesn't know it's that tall. .and she does them well. i think she can go higher, but her perception of it stops her. Adeana, wish I could help you in such short notice.. but can't today. i'll try tomorrow. RPM

• 2 weeks later...