suggestions for developing high arches.

Skyhihlz

Keep on keeping on! Practice, practice, practice. Wearing shoes with heels of different heights will do it for you.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 9 years later...

Some time ago while going through the Spook websight I saw the pictures of the foot benders. They were a frame that rested on the heel in back and on the front the top of the meditarsels and the upper tibia. Then in another picture titled The result we could see the toes really pointing down. The way I understand the foot benders are worn by night for several months and this process makes it better for wearing ballet heels.

Develop higher arches, shop for Jante brand pumps and sandals. No platforms. Wear them for a few hours at a time, even if sitting.

In a month, you'll see a difference.

I have a pair of Jante pumps (style 2001 w/ ankle strap, 5 1/2 inch heels, no platform) and they are definately one of my favorite pairs of lower priced heels. The high arch really makes them more comfortable (to me anyway) for extended wear of such a high heel. But recently i have been unable to find and of Jante's shoes without a platform. Electrique Boutique, where i purchased them before does not carry there anymore. Can anyone please tell me of any stores that still carry these wonderful inexpensive shoes?