DFW Newbie

Gay guy into heels. TRIED to put this whole thing to the back of my head, but its back and stronger. Even threw out my heels I had about a year ago, wish I still had them now. Parterned here and my other half has a hard time understanding this part of me, so I am slowly letting him take it in. Looking forward to chatting with you guys and possibly meeting some others who have this similar interest.

Gay guy into heels. TRIED to put this whole thing to the back of my head, but its back and stronger. Even threw out my heels I had about a year ago, wish I still had them now. Parterned here and my other half has a hard time understanding this part of me, so I am slowly letting him take it in. Looking forward to chatting with you guys and possibly meeting some others who have this similar interest.

:admin_welcome:

Welcome to the forum heeledlover2! Glad to have you on board.

It sounds like you are challenged with the need to PURGE. And it seems as if you are in the right place at the right time as this is a topic discussed by leading board members recently HERE and HERE.

Enjoy your stay at hhplace and hope to see more of you around.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Definitely stop purging and take a look at why you are doing it. I know from experience denying one's interest in heels does not make it go away. Denying the interest to make someone else happy will not make you happy in the long run. You will be living a lie (I mean no disrespect). Eventually you will want to return to heels. The person you tried to please will in turn feel betrayed as they wrongly believed you had controlled the interest. It will be impossible for you to make it seem like the interest popped back into your mind randomly. It is better to have one's interests known early in a realtionship. dressboots

classic style high heel boots

This is something that will not go away with time or by purging. Try to understand what is happening and go with the flow. It only comes back much stronger later on. Looking forward to hearing more from you and welcome to the Board. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!