Celebrate your High Heely post promotion here!

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, kinheels! I agree this is the point where the ranking avatars at least begin to resemble what most of us are interested in.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Woo-Hoo! The diminutive tick-tock-tick of the kittens fades off into the past, to be replaced by the more confident clip-clop of a pair of 3-inch wedges! Onward and upward. . .

Have a happy time!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

well due to one of the crashes or one of the many hackings this website has had i have to start all over again, so back to the comfy loafer. nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Nhoj62:-) Welcome back. It is so nice to hear from you again, even if you have to start all over. I will never forget your effort at posting pics of your shoes and boots, and you were responsible for getting me to purchase my first leather skirt which I enjoy very much. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Nhoj62:-)

Welcome back. It is so nice to hear from you again, even if you have to start all over. I will never forget your effort at posting pics of your shoes and boots, and you were responsible for getting me to purchase my first leather skirt which I enjoy very much.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

I agree,

Most members might have got the hump to find over 500 posts gone and having to start again, if ever there was a case for somebody to get a different avator you are it.

infact, I would like to see if anybody else would like to join in and get nhoj a higher heel I think he is worth it.

Nigel.

The angels have the phonebox.

awww thanks nigel :roll: u guys just too good to me to slightly change a well known saying "step away from the comfy loafer" yes i need a diff avatar i was trying to find an old one i had but no luck. if u guys can help me out that would be great :wink: later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!