Celebrate your High Heely post promotion here!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,as I'm new just thought I'd introduce myself, I am - M/33/UK and as my name suggests very much into females wearing HighHeel shoes,just think they enhance all of the already superior features of the female gender.This site looks great - well I havn't any complaints yet!,just want to talk to people about HH's ,especially those who wear them.Thats it I suppose.

Ok, Almost reached my 'promotion' to the wedges. In the meantime I'll celebrate that this is message 2001 on the board. :smile: _________________ Greetz, Jeff --- "She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jeff on 2002-02-17 14:47 ]</font>

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

Well, I got rid of my cowboy boots and have to find a new ballance on my kitten heels. At least the future looks bright: WEDGE slippers for spring.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Hiya, Most of my 4 inchers are virtually running shoes, especially boots (no chance of coming off), my friends are amazed in that I can run across busy roads faster than those wearing trainers. Looks like you can do a bit of the same. B) Inga :smile:

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

Just noticed, I got 'promoted'.. The extra height is nice, but the style.... :smile:

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

Oh horror of horrors. The wedge heel has arrived for me. My time in something fun with a name that fits me is over. Such a shame. No more Kitten heels. I have been wedged. This is the one. And after my rant about the importance of having an arch shape, because of the word fornix, I still suffer this wedge. Oh the horror. Maybe you thought I was not posting enough. Maybe you were saying that I was not involved enough. Well, this should be the FASTEST 100 posts this board will ever see. I'll jump into it tomorrow and hopefully get out of these dreadful wedge things in two weeks, tops! Personally I would prefer a week. Maybe if I am making baguettes tomorrow I can fire off twenty or so replies to other messages. That might be a great start! Am I insane? Of course! That's the only way to be! Wooooooooo

You think wedges are bad laurie, i've got to suffer being a guy in kittens, and then wear the dreaded wedge :eek: Oh dear, how will I ever live this down?

Man is born in freedom, but soon becomes enslaved, in cages of convention from the cradle to the grave - Jeff Waynes War Of The Worlds/Sung by David Essex

Well Bob I would fix your predicament if I could. What would you like to be wearing for the board? Myself, I just need something that doesn't make me feel like I am wearing leg weights. Not that I can ever save myself for these wedges. Well maybe in 97 messages. I admit, I did not post for a while unless I had to, because I did not wish to spend my time in the wedges. And now I realize, what the heck is the point of that? It's just virtual, and I never have to own them for real. It's still fun to pretend... 97 to go!

I think the only thing I can do is post like fury until I get a pair of boots! That's what I wear most of the time but you're right, it's just a bit of fun (but not strictly virtual fun I hope B) ) Here's hoping your next 97 go quickly Bob :smile:

Man is born in freedom, but soon becomes enslaved, in cages of convention from the cradle to the grave - Jeff Waynes War Of The Worlds/Sung by David Essex

Well, this is 120. I did what I said, and I may get in a few more by the end of the day if things pick up a bit here. I did not make baguettes, just a loaf of whole wheat bread. And now, spaghetti and low fat meatballs. Go me, right? Domestic goddess thank you Nigella and all that? Who knows. I did watch Canada become gold medal hockey champions of the world. And all through it, 3.5" heels. Silver heel, black leather open toed mule. Not a thin stiletto heel, not a blade heel, somewhere in between. Not bad for a poor Canadian girl. 80 to go!

Waaaaaaaaaaahooooooooo The big 5,0!!! Man I am spending way to much time on the computer. Must find a job!!!!! Nah... still got seven weeks of severance left.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!