Celebrate your High Heely post promotion here!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheels:-) Congratulations on making your 2.5 inch kitten heels. And now---on to your next step. Andi:-) Welcome to the HH Place Megaforums.I'm glad to see that you have finally sorted your registered name. Only 20 more posts and you will be rid of the dreaded "Comfy Loafers". Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Wheels:-) Thanks very much for the compliment. And I did it with my 2 bigger cans and a piece of rope, (my MSN WEB-TV 2 system). It's a nice thought from you that they will have to come up with a new Avatar, but I doubt very much that they will ever do that for little old me. And now---on to 3000 posts. Cheers--- Dawn HH

WarrenB:-)

Congratulations on making your 3.5 inch boots. Posting slow is better than not posting at all. Cheers---

Dawn HH

Thanks for the encouragement.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Thanks. I'm seriously thinking about buying some heels. I've looked at 9-west, one of my faves, and I like these:

http://www.ninewest.com/s?namespace=catalog&origin=viewall_category.jsp&event=p.shoe&pid=9082&cid=1044

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

WarrenB:-) It sounds like you will be purchasing your very first pair of heels and Nine West looks like a good start for you. Mickey68 has worn Nine West pumps a lot through the years and she says that they were quite nice and very comfortable. I have not had any pumps of that brand so I can't advise on them at this time. BTW---FYI---Mickey68 is my wife if you didn't know. Cheers--- Dawn HH