Suggestions how to start?

Mark & Marilyn

Marilyn and I both love high heels. She looks great in those 6inch platform heels that she wears around the house and in bed :grin:. Yesterday I confessed to her that I was intrigued by the idea of trying high heels myself. I mentioned it as casually as I could, but boy, was I sweating :smile: when she fell silent and looked at me funny. But then, to my profound relief, she smiled and said: "I would love to see you in heels." So now, you can imagine, I'm buzzing how and what heels to try. Maybe you heels-afficionados can help me. What do you suggest?

A good place to start would be to go for your favourite style and then try other styles that you think would suit you. There are no hard and set rules about which types of shoes are best for certain people, although I would suggest that the larger person refrain from stilettos. Not from an aestehtics point of view, but from a practical one. Stilettos are more likely to break with a lot of weight bearing on them. At the end of the day, it's whatever you think you'll look good in and be comfortable in. Good luck in determining your style and if you can't then it just means more shoes to buy :smile: but let us know what your purchases and experiences are, if only to help others in the same position as you.

Go to a good shop ant tell them what you want. There you can try some models and heel hights, Probaly 4" will fit you but walking in those will be hard in the beginning. Start lower and work your way up. Don't go directly to 5" how tempting that will be, you will probaly fail to wear them witch anny comfort and the plesure will be gone than. If you start low and keep buying higher shoes, there will always be a challange to wear higher heeled shoes.

Guys, thanks for the suggestions. In the afternoon yesterday I visited Silhouette and tried on some high heels. Damn, that felt nice - a bit akward at first, but the way those high heels looked on my feet was amazing. I left the store with a pair of black 6in platform pumps, size 44. When I tried them on at home, with nothing else but black sheer stockings, my girlfriend was instantly excited. Walking wasn't too bad - better than I expected - and together with Marilyn on her 6in heels I practiced for about half an hour. And for the rest of the evening, all I can tell you is that we had great time :smile:.

Mmmmmmmm.... sounds good. Ever though about wearing heels out side of the home? Stilettos might not be a great idea, but many of us (men) agree that chunky heels, round and square toe box are considerate appropriate stile for men to wear. Just a thought. :smile:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Much depends on your shoe size. If it is 44 you are restricted in the styles that are available. However, if you want to wear them around the house then the more fetish type heels you can get in this size should be fine. If you want to wear them outside then it may be harder to find something suitable.