Told my girlfriend

luckyguy

Hi all, This is my first post, but I've been reading here for a while. I think you guys /girls gave me the courage to tell my grifriend of 3 years that I like wearing heels, hose and what not. I used to try my mom's heels on as a kid & it really used to turn me on. Then I essentially stopped. I'm now 26 and living with my girlfriend who I'm crazy in love with. About a year ago she kind of suggested that I paint my toenails (just for fun), I did & I have not looked back. Usually I paint them red or if I have time I try to do the french manicure style. She also has no problem with me doing my nails regularly. But I thought telling her that I was into more than that would put her over the edge, but I was wrong. She even said that she would buy me my first pair! And she didn't even care if I went all out & dressed like a woman. I'm so relieved & I realize that I'm incredibly lucky. This is my issue now; I am 6,2'', skinny, lots of hair on my legs & feet size 12.5 US. Do I shave my legs? Where can I find open-toed strappy/slingback sandals in my size? Thanks for any input, advice & support. cheers, luckyguy

Guest ilovepumps!

Let me first say welcome to the board. Good to hear your girlfriend has accepted your enjoyment for wearing heels. If it makes you feel any better, I am also 6ft2 and slim/skinny. I did have hairs on my legs, but after reading posts from other members on here, I decided to shaved them. Its amazing how the legs look and feel when they are smooth :rocker: As for the shoes, there is a section on here with plenty of links to online shoe retailers.

thanks for the welcome, ILOVEPUMPS!. I have checked out alot of the links for online retailers, but aside from the sketchy looking fetish sites, I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. These photos by Gony crushed me

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hhboy/292224785

I want his shoes. (or rather that size foot)

Any one have this kind of luck with an online/real world retailer in NYC?

thanks.

You're a lucky guy indeed, Luckyguy! I would definitely recommend shaving your legs, especially if you're wanting to wear strappy sandals and hose. I've been shaving mine for almost a year, and don't see me quitting any time soon. If you enjoy wearing hose, buy yourself a new pair of sheer silky ones for the first time you de-fur, and try them on once you've shaved. You'll love it! Chris

Welcome. Shaving (or other kinds of hair removal) is a matter of personal choice. I tend to wear boots so therefore don't shave unless I'm going to do full Tara mode.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I've been going crazy since I told her, because I've been wanting to do this (shave, wear nylons, paint my toes & get a great pair of heels) for a while. Now that I don't have to hide it, I can't wait to get started! I wish this work day would end.

Hi luckyguy & welcome to the forum, Can I just impart one word of caution, take it easy with your GF, you have known how you feel for quite some time-this is all new for her, take it from me, our 'hobby' can be all consuming to the point that because we have someone to talk to about it its all we talk about. I lost a wife thru my love of heels, my 2nd is an absolute gem, but even she gets fed up with it from time to time. Sorry to sound a bit dramatic, have fun with your heels etc, but try to learn to respect her feelings. Heelium

Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.

I too am 6'2" without hair, heels, and attitude (thanks Ru!), and have good luck by going through:

http://www.sexyshoes.com

http://www.beverlyheels.com

http://www.dressed2play.com

http://www.ebay.com

This should give you a few to work with. There are quite a few nice styles that aren't really FMP's, so enjoy, and have fun with it!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I agree - take it slow. We can be too consuming in our love for heels and hose. I also lost a wife because I was too obsessed with my collection. My current wife tolerates my love for heels, but I can see her get upset at times. Balance is the key and injoy. I am 6ft 1" and shave from the waist down - nothing feels better. Bernheels

Welcome to the forum, if you are in the us you may want to try payless, some 11s will fit but 12s and 13s will do fine. Check the website for particular styles. try fredericks of hollywood also, thir 12s run big and don't deal with fetish heels but most of the heel heights are 4" and above.

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

Luckyguy Wellcome to the forum and congratulations. Happy to hear your GF has accepted your love for heels. But, as everybody said, don´t push it too hard in the beggining or she may become intolerant (it almost happened to me, I had to slow down my love for heels and today she tolerates and even likes my collection). We are waiting the news about your first heels. DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

thanks for all the support & links, and I'm totally with you about taking it slow with my girl. But just to appease myself I shaved my feet/toes last night & loved it! I have been wanting to do it for so long. I almost started to move up the leg & decided to stop & take it slower. I think at some point soon I could involve my girl & ask her to help me, also to get rid of the stigma of just seeing me with no hair on my legs. I will definitely update you on my 1st pair & hopefully if I look sexy enough :rocker:, I will post some photos.