elite-heels.com

jenniferhouston1

Ok, thanx. Is it possible to get a better view of the toes of thoes shoes? Like, from above?

I will post a picture just from the shoe. I have no pics wearing the heels, because my bloody husband made pics with another girl and then sold the shoes. *grrrrr*

Kisses,

Gina

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Gina The grey MJ shoes are the same as Pata's blue ones? I would love to buy some of these? They seem to have a small platform. I find a platform is not necessary for additional height as I can deal with any height of heel, and I am 5'10 tall anyway! What is good is that a platform means you do not feel every stone and grit on the path, as you do with a normal thin soles...I HATE that! regards Michael

You won't get me wearing flat shoes...I really can't do it.

My new faves :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Posted Image

Very nice! These might make a good present for my lady!

But I can't find them on your web site.

How much are they Gina?

And what colours can you do them in?

Again something exclusive - made in the uk

http://www.queen-of-heels.de/img/hhl/pro1.jpg

QOH/Gina,

The other day I was going over this thread and saw these heels. Talk about first impressions that are completely WOW-ing me. So I went to the Elite Heels site and found them as CPP-cc-br Covered Platform Stiletto. I tried to contact Elite Heels through their site about some questions I had, but I haven't received a reply. How long should I wait for that reply? I want to order them, but if I can't get a responce, then I guess I will have to keep looking.

QOH/Gina,

The other day I was going over this thread and saw these heels. Talk about first impressions that are completely WOW-ing me. So I went to the Elite Heels site and found them as CPP-cc-br Covered Platform Stiletto. I tried to contact Elite Heels through their site about some questions I had, but I haven't received a reply. How long should I wait for that reply? I want to order them, but if I can't get a responce, then I guess I will have to keep looking.

When did you asked ?

Kisses,

Gina

QOH/Gina, Problem has been taken care of and I am on my way to owning a pair of Covered Platform Stilettoes. Thanks for your reply. I was so excited and desirous to start the order process, that I expected a reply from them to be waiting for me the next day. When nothing was there, I showed my impatience and typed up my message to you trying to get some responce from someone who seem to have connections with Elite Heels. My apologies to you for even including you. I should know that over reacting hasn't and doesn't help anything, but in my excitement I acted like an idiot. Please forgive me. Have A Great Day!

QOH/Gina,

Problem has been taken care of and I am on my way to owning a pair of

Covered Platform Stilettoes. Thanks for your reply.

I was so excited and desirous to start the order process, that I expected a reply from them to be waiting for me the next day. When nothing was there, I showed my impatience and typed up my message to you trying to get some responce from someone who seem to have connections with Elite Heels. My apologies to you for even including you. I should know that over reacting hasn't and doesn't help anything, but in my excitement I acted like an idiot. Please forgive me.

Have A Great Day!

No problem, we try our best to take care.

by the way you mentioned you bought one pair from Ernest called Romeo, please tell me the size, so i will tell Oliver to see if you will get the right size you have ordered. It is always good to compare.

Kisses,

Gina

Thanks QOH/Gina, The pair of high heels from Ernest Chausseur, called "Romeo" were a size 41. I am a little concerned now because from the shoe conversion chart that I saw on line from Elite Heels, the size 42 was the recommendation for my US sizing. I would appreciate the help, if you can mention this to Oliver for order no. 2478. I will also send an e-mail with this info to Elite Heels. Thanks for the heads up help! The Romeo fits comfortably snug, but not tight and that feels good to me. Someday, maybe there will be a way to settle on an international sizing of footwear, especially with internet purchases from almost any where on earth, it is almost a necessity. Again, thank you for your help.