elite-heels.com

jenniferhouston1

the 7inch ones are custom made order shoes, we can put them online. The other ones are not form the same manufacturer.

Cool, thanks.

Are you able to make anything to order then? My other half would love another pair of the red soled boots made to measure, but in purple leather with a jade green sole ...

• 1 month later...

• 4 months later...

has anyone ever ordered from eliteheels I love some of the styles and am thinking of purchasing a pair of their plain black 6in courts, however am looking for a bit of sizing advice. Generally i wear a uk8.5 and have a fairly wide foot. Some 8's come up small and some fit fine, most womens 9's i have tried have been too big. They say an 8 is a 41 and 9 a 42 and larger etc, am hoping someone can give me an idea on which size to order. I emailed eliteheels for a bit of sizing advice but had no reply. thanks

has anyone ever ordered from eliteheels

I love some of the styles and am thinking of purchasing a pair of their plain black 6in courts, however am looking for a bit of sizing advice. Generally i wear a uk8.5 and have a fairly wide foot. Some 8's come up small and some fit fine, most womens 9's i have tried have been too big.

They say an 8 is a 41 and 9 a 42 and larger etc, am hoping someone can give me an idea on which size to order.

I emailed eliteheels for a bit of sizing advice but had no reply.

thanks

Ask our lovely Gina. After all, she's got a huge connection with that company. :cry1:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

The Store itself is owned and run by 'Gina-Queen-of-Heels' and she is very helpful.

I have recently bought a pair of Rose Pink 6" mules by Elite Heels - although mine are a used pair. They are absolutely lovely. I take a UK 4.5/5 depending on the make...as I have a broad foot too. These particular shoes are a Size 5 and a litle tight - but a light application of moisturising cream on the ball of my foot and my toes, or wearing hose; helps them slip on easily - and they look great as you can see.

post-1866-133522897414_thumb.jpg

Remember - in a 6" heel your foot will slide down to the front in any case.

post-1866-133522897399_thumb.jpg

post-1866-133522897405_thumb.jpg

post-1866-133522897409_thumb.jpg

post-1866-133522897412_thumb.jpg

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I've ordered a couple of pairs from them for my GF... The advice I would give is to discuss your size requirements prior to ordering. I believe that the various styles are made by a number of different suppliers (as you'd expect) and sizes do vary. Also the turn around of your inquiry wont be instant, I think usually its about a week turn around...I guess people have other jobs as well as running an online high heels business :cry1:

has anyone ever ordered from eliteheels

I love some of the styles and am thinking of purchasing a pair of their plain black 6in courts, however am looking for a bit of sizing advice. Generally i wear a uk8.5 and have a fairly wide foot. Some 8's come up small and some fit fine, most womens 9's i have tried have been too big.

They say an 8 is a 41 and 9 a 42 and larger etc, am hoping someone can give me an idea on which size to order.

I emailed eliteheels for a bit of sizing advice but had no reply.

thanks

Have merged your thread with the existing, very long thread already here about eliteheels.com

Plenty of info here too, but do keep us posted on how you get on..

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

• 2 months later...

shame shame.

Can i just make a point to this thread as i have longed to buy these shoes for ages

http://www.elite-heels.com/shop/product_info.php?info=p55_Black-Leather-Fetish-Pumps-PU-lm-bl.html

After noticing the long thread here and the comments on size variations i spoke to the chap on the other end of the emails and agreed to pay and order 3 pairs that they had in stock around the size i was guessing to be. a 42 42.5 and 43 with an agreement to keep the pair that fit and return the 2 that didnt.

Firstly they took a while to arrive, but i had almost expected that from the thread here. I chased them a couple of times and they came today.

To my dismay i cant get any pair to fit properly :'( the 42 are the correct length but are a toe torture device and way to narrow for my man feet.

the 42.5 could almost get away with but is slightly too tight in the toe still but too long for my foot (leaves a cm gap at the back of the foot)

and the 43, perfect in the toe box, but too long and flop off my feet with a bigger gap behind the foot.

Dismayed is an understatement that I will not get to keep any at all. They are beautiful shoes of an expensive finish and high quality material, wonderful heel height - certainly a challenge for anyone, sadly a little too narrow for man feet

Review end.. :blinkbigeyes:

New Look...couldn't help but see your post about your ordering "hell" with respect to the e-tailer Elite Heels. Unfortunately, this site falls under that category of a shoe company that doesn't provide the customer enoug important info when purchasing. Most shoe companies these days should realize that the demographics of female to male heel wearers is growing and with that, should help the customer out a little more. Jamie

New Look...couldn't help but see your post about your ordering "hell" with respect to the e-tailer Elite Heels. Unfortunately, this site falls under that category of a shoe company that doesn't provide the customer enoug important info when purchasing. Most shoe companies these days should realize that the demographics of female to male heel wearers is growing and with that, should help the customer out a little more.

Jamie

Jamie

Dont claim things he has not said. He didnt say he was going through orderig hell at all, nor does his post imply that at all.

Might not have been a swift overnight delivery with a perfect fit, but please show me where he sounds like he is furious and angry with the seller?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

no i am not angry with the seller. He did everything he could to assist with ensuring i got a pair that was likely to fit, even down to supplying a half size which the website doesnt mention, unfortunately it is diddifult especially via email to decide if width is going to create a problem with the correct size. In theory the 42.5 is probably the right length, just designed for someone with half an inch narrower foot. Fascinated by the beauty of the design and material I considered chopping my small toes off but then decided maybe that wasnt such a smart idea after all. they did take a little while to arrive, but i appreciated that i placed an order during the christmas period. Im just sad that the are designed to fit a narrow foot and wont agree with my size of foot no matter which size i attempt to get on. Perhaps the shop ought to liase with the manufaturer for a wide fitting option and this style would definately reattract my interest NL

• 7 months later...

It took from March 16, 2010 to September 24, 2010 to get my shoes... Shoes are nice. Just what I wanted but.... 6 months... I almost gave up... Bad communication from seller. I didn't get a reply until I contacted Gina's other site to complain. Then they replied quickly. Still took a long time to get shoes. Bottom line: If you got time to wait... go for it

• 1 year later...

Is their a way we can find out who makes the heels for Elite.They are made in Italy.And speaking from experience 40 years in heels,after some 200 pairs from all over.I bought a pair from Elite the black 6 inch peep toe.They are the best fitting shoe bar none with a beautiful arch..I love them and going to buy several more pair...

Is their a way we can find out who makes the heels for Elite.They are made in Italy.And speaking from experience 40 years in heels,after some 200 pairs from all over.I bought a pair from Elite the black 6 inch peep toe.They are the best fitting shoe bar none with a beautiful arch..I love them and going to buy several more pair...

I also have 3 pairs of 6" mules from 'Elite-Heels' and they are by far the most beautifully made extreme heels that I own.

I THINK that they are made by 'Heels And More' who are based in Italy.......I am happy to be corrected however.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 2 weeks later...

I also have 3 pairs of 6" mules from 'Elite-Heels' and they are by far the most beautifully made extreme heels that I own.

I THINK that they are made by 'Heels And More' who are based in Italy.......I am happy to be corrected however.

Not really, there are right now three different manufacturers making these sort of heels.

Elite-Heels and Italianheels are using the same company,

Fuss and Heels and More are using the other company

and the third is just starting.

Kisses,

Gina

Not really, there are right now three different manufacturers making these sort of heels.

Thank You Gina :-)

• 2 months later...

It's great to hear of a new company instead of just seeing them die one by one! Hope to see some of their styles soon...

• 2 months later...

I wonder what that company is? I might be interested in ordering custom boots from elite-heels (if possible) or preferably straight from the makers.

Of course you would like to, but as i did this myself we made a contract with the guys that nobody else will get the stuff.

Kisses,

Gina

for the ones who are still interested in what is going on with LW. They have closed and sold all machines, so in the near there is no chance to get these shoes. We went to the police and opened a case as LW received some thousand pounds from our last order and the stuff we paid and he has still not finished. By the way just a little info, there is another high heels shoemaker, as far as i know the one who is producing since the 70s is closing his business too. Very sad as the other guys from italy are not willing to produce some kinda fetish shoes, they just want to sell these actual trendy styles. It is a tough business ;-( and i´m really getting sick thicking about getting just shoes from china. It is sad to see this old tradition of fetish shoe makers is going to die. There is just one right now on the market, but to keep him alive we had to lend him many thousand pounds.

Kisses,

Gina

• 2 weeks later...

for the ones who are still interested in what is going on with LW. They have closed and sold all machines, so in the near there is no chance to get these shoes. We went to the police and opened a case as LW received some thousand pounds from our last order and the stuff we paid and he has still not finished.

By the way just a little info, there is another high heels shoemaker, as far as i know the one who is producing since the 70s is closing his business too. Very sad as the other guys from italy are not willing to produce some kinda fetish shoes, they just want to sell these actual trendy styles. It is a tough business ;-( and i´m really getting sick thicking about getting just shoes from china. It is sad to see this old tradition of fetish shoe makers is going to die.

There is just one right now on the market, but to keep him alive we had to lend him many thousand pounds.

Very sorry to hear of your troubles. I too have noticed the decline in the manufacture of good quality fetish footwear over the past ten years. My girlfriend (she wears the shoes, not me) is simply not interested in "fashion" footwear, they all look the same, and aside from one specific YSL style we could not care less, especially about Louboutins and the like. So copied, so common, so boring.

We wish you the best of luck and hope you will continue your business. We bought some fantastic 6" strappy sandals from you late last year, and we will continue to do so.

Steve.

• 3 weeks later...

Just to inform you that we removed all items we received from Fab Fetish from the UK. You can read between the lines what this means.

Hi there, please clear your inbox. I cannot message you :-)

• 4 months later...

Hi, Has anyone received any orders from Elite heels lately? I placed an order last December (boots for my wife) which has not been delivered yet. I've tried to contact them every now and then but my last mails have been unanswered.