elite-heels.com

jenniferhouston1

Good outcome for a sad situation. It shouldn't take "personal" intervention from a "third party" in order to get action on a unsatisfactory business transaction. I wonder why the company has such poor customer relations? I would think that any shoe store or shoe website, seeing that there is so much competition for customers these days, would bend over backwards to provide good quality merchandise at fair prices as well as show some interest in satisfying their customers. :lmao: It beats the hell out of me. (I was thinking of ordering a pair from Elite-heels but, after reading the comments posted here, especially about delivery time, I'm having second thoughts :w00t2:. I think I'll just wait a while and see if anyone has anything good to say about them -- enough to make a difference in my thinking.)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

come on guys! you can´t compare big shops like zappos with elite-heels. elite produces it´s own stuff, they´re not buying somebodys collections. each shoe is handcraftet in the uk or italy in very small editions. big stock = big costs. but you´re right in one point: check out when you´re in a hurry, ´cause sometimes your desired item is not in stock and it could take some time to get it back in stock. at last: if you´re seriously interestet in a pair of elite-heels and get no reply from them, you can write me an e-mail to me and i´ll see what i can do for you...

I really can´t understand where the problem is, we offer many custom made shoes you cannot buy anywhere else. If you like buying cheap chinese stock stuff you are wrong at our shop. Lebaleze sadly had the old e-mail adress and that is sad.

Show me a shop where you can get handcrafted shoes like these http://www.elite-heels.com/shop/index.php?cat=c3_Elite-Heels-Exclusive.html for the same price. You can get shoes with a covered platform at Natascha Marro for a double price or in a designer store for more than the double price. The price you have to pay at elite-heels that it takes longer for custom made stuff.

Kisses,

Gina

• 3 weeks later...

Hey QOH/Gina, I really want to commend you for your willingness to be the "third party" that has taken care of so many of our concerns and inaccuracies. As long as you are there to keep the communication flowing, the problems are being dealt with. However, there doesn't seem to be any one else that seems to have your zeal to keep the lines of communication open. Once the orders are sent in and paid, there is no longer any dialogue to even share the status of our orders that are taking a lot longer than the time listed in the websites advertisement. If some how there could be a system put in place to inform us as to the status of our orders in the process of making them, this would cool a lot of the concerns we as customers have. The length of time to get a quality made product isn't the factor, it's the being left out in the cold, so to speak, in waiting for our orders to arrive. I don't know your leanings toward a belief, but Have A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Can anyone give me any feedback on this website. I love some of their designs, but they seem very similar to the 6 Inch Heels Forever website.

If they are just a european resaler, I am not interested. Any info out there?

Thanks

Jennifer

What shoes are you interested in Jen?

Mark

M_/|_/| NYC

• 1 month later...

Hello Gina.

I have still problem with the shoes.

But I have no reply from elite-heels shop since 15/12/2008

I send ten mails to elite@4ox.de and info@elite-heels.com and no reply from the both adresses.

Here 's my message :

Yes, the shoes are real leather but they are really too thin for my wife's toes.

She tried to wear them some minutes several times but it hurts too much.

It can never become wide enough, there is a limit to stretch leather.

I'm afraid to take a size 40EU would not be a good solution because the length of the shoes are already ok with 39EU size

and I don't feel the shoes are really much wider with bigger sizes?

What do you think about it?

Kind Regards

Blaise

Can you tell me what's happen Gina?

I have no reply since 50 days, it's disturbing.

I was going to buy the lace-up knee-length red-sole boots from Elite, but they haven't responded to my query about sizing yet. It's only been 5 days though, but it was a quick question! Anyone have experience with their sizes? Should I order a size above? My girlfriend is getting a bit needy, and I need to see her out in them ;-)

I was going to buy the lace-up knee-length red-sole boots from Elite, but they haven't responded to my query about sizing yet. It's only been 5 days though, but it was a quick question!

Anyone have experience with their sizes? Should I order a size above? My girlfriend is getting a bit needy, and I need to see her out in them ;-)

If they cant reply to an email within 24 hours then try an alternative method of contact. If this is no alternative, then take your money elsewhere.

5 Days is far too long for any retailer to ignore an email in this day. If you cant get a reply to a sales question, then how are you going to ensure you will get a product when you give them your money?

(Not saying you wont, but so far, first impressions are not looking good, and communications and delivery are NOT seeming to be their strong points here)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I agree, it wouldn't take a minute to reply - then they'd get my money.

Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to find anywhere else that sells those specific boots, unless anyone knows any different? I don't mind getting them made to measure. They are these ones in case anyone recognises them,

http://www.elite-heels.com/shop/product_info.php?info=p132_Fetish-High-Heels---Knee-Boots-with-red-soles.html

I agree, it wouldn't take a minute to reply - then they'd get my money.

Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to find anywhere else that sells those specific boots, unless anyone knows any different? I don't mind getting them made to measure. They are these ones in case anyone recognises them,

http://www.elite-heels.com/shop/product_info.php?info=p132_Fetish-High-Heels---Knee-Boots-with-red-soles.html

Well, if they dont answer emails, have no other contact methods and dont send out peoples goods, then it would seem that they dont sell them either.

From what I've seen here, I would never shop with them, as I'd want the goods some-time before I get old and grey..

Its one thing to put up a pretty website with lots of stuff that nobody else sell's when you cant provide those goods yourself in the first place.

Sorry Gina but its just far too messy... No contact, no goods...? ;-)

Doesnt sound like a highly reputable efficient business to me..

I

Sorry Gina but its just far too messy... No contact, no goods...? ;-)

Doesnt sound like a highly reputable efficient business to me..

It sounds messy to interact without knowing any background and it is way more

messy as board owner to let people post informations without an evidence. You should take care that the board should hold the repuation. In my forum i would never dare to write

or let people write bad stuff about a competitor without any proof. Defamation is the right word.

If it is the case that you go on to harasse me i take the consequences and leave.

Kisses,

Gina

It sounds messy to interact without knowing any background and it is way more

messy as board owner to let people post informations without an evidence. You should take care that the board should hold the repuation. In my forum i would never dare to write

or let people write bad stuff about a competitor without any proof. Defamation is the right word.

If it is the case that you go on to harasse me i take the consequences and leave.

Nobody is "harassing you", and what I actually said is "it sounds messy" which was based on the entire length of this thread where people want their footwear and are having to wait absolutely months and months without any contact, no email replies or anything..

How is that "defamation"? I havent made up any lies, I have simply repeated what has already been written here, and offered the member my own "opinion" based on many years of internet shopping experience, which we are all highly entitled to do.

I have no idea whatsoever about the quality of your footwear.

My interest is with the members of the website, not those who may be out to make money from them. If you choose to leave, I cant stop you, but I think that really really would make things look VERY bad on yourself.

If the members here are posting messages about the levels of service they are NOT getting, then why not do something to improve that, instead of just ranting legal words at me and telling me you are going to leave?

That doesnt acheive anything, and anybody who might have considered buying from you will definately see that as a "red-flag"...

If you go, you go, if you stay, you stay, its your choice....

OK, it's time for me to jump in and defend both of you. I am sure you know that I am having difficulty with an email order with Burlesqueblue. Now, I am not trying to be antagonistic but I am familiar with both sides of a very similar situation. I am of the opinion that once an order has been placed the party that is to furnish the goods and services has an obligation to inform the purchaser when the goods can't be delivered as agreed. As time consuming at this task can be, especially if you have a large number of delayed orders, such attention to this little detail, while not conveying "good news," can do a lot to build harmonious customer relations. And Gina, please don't take offense at Tech's comments. Re-reading them, I see that he is just making the same point I made. Merchants do have an obligation to keep their customers informed, discuss problems and seek solutions satisfactory to the customer. (Granted, some customers can be a huge pain in the ass as they can never be satisfied.) As is my case with Burlesquebule, I would understand completely if the owner would acknowledge that he is having production difficulties that are interfering with the completion of my order. A little explanation goes a long, long way. But, when a merchant doesn't even have the courtesy to respond to my inquiries, then it raises images of the most unpleasant outcomes to our transaction. I can, Gina, fully understand you being defensive. Elite Heels has been in business for several years and I have never read or heard anything except favorable comments about the way elite heels' conducts it's affairs. And I am also positive that a solution to this situation will be found, sooner rather than later -- if nothing else but realizing that the customer issues can't be satisfied and refunding his money. As to you leaving the forum, you've been a member here about as long as as I have and I can't ever adequately thank you for the enjoyment I've had viewing your pictures and reading your valuable comments. Please don't even think of leaving hhplace. All of our members are treasured beyond belief and your departure would be a huge blow to everyone here. Even to Tech. And, Tech, don't be so antagonistic. You, like me, have the ability to speak in terms that aren't the most diplomatic. While supporting your statements, please remain flexable in your pronouncements. Gosh, I can't even imagine this place without either one of you.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Indeed Bubba, in fact, Gina has sent me a rather nice PM detailing and explaining rather a lot of things actually, which, had she said earlier in this thread, may have eased many worries... I would even say that my own comments were rather harsh, knowing what I know now, but I too am one of those "pain in the arse customers" who like to be kept informed of order progress, so I can understand things from the customers perspective totally, but also, given the magnitude of some of the hassles Gina is currently facing, I do rectract and apologise if anything I said was "in-haste" Gina: While I understand some of what you told me may be "private", I do feel that this info should be relayed as best as possible to those in waiting. In fact, I think if you told others exactly what you told me, many would be happy to shop with you, but I shall leave that to your discretion as to how much of that info you want to disclose. Like Bubba, I would not want to see you go either, none of us would ;-)

Gina is a "sweetheart." It is my impression that she has great business sense (besides great looks) and understands the limitations under which merchants operate. I know she will find a solution to this customer's problems that will completely satisfy him and having him return time and again to do business with her. Thanks for your reply, Tech.

Well, after sending Elite another email using their online form I had a reply that day from Gerhard, who advised me of sizing and stock, so I placed an order which went through fine. Got payment details sent the next day (since it was after working hours) and paid (which was yesterday). They're being sent out today. That was painless ;-)

New stuff arrived

Whats size and colors does these come in? It's no posted on site

http://www.elite-heels.com/shop/product_info.php?language=en&info=p129_Spitzer-Fashion-Lederpumps-mit-Metallabsatz.html

Info From Site: Stylish all leather made pumps with extreme pinty toes and 4 inch stainless stell heel. Upper in cognac brown, interior in silver laminated leather. In stock sizes , backorders are possible.

Whats size and colors does these come in? It's no posted on site

http://www.elite-heels.com/shop/product_info.php?language=en&info=p129_Spitzer-Fashion-Lederpumps-mit-Metallabsatz.html

Info From Site: Stylish all leather made pumps with extreme pinty toes and 4 inch stainless stell heel. Upper in cognac brown, interior in silver laminated leather. In stock sizes , backorders are possible.

The size goes up to 41 and you can get many colours. Tell us your favorite ones.

Kisses,

Gina

Hey Steve

Thats really good to hear and thanks for taking the time to drop in and post some good news. Please do keep us all posted when you get them and spread more good news ;-)

They arrived yesterday while I was at work, girlfriend picked them up this morning. They look better in the flesh than in the photo and look very good on her :w00t2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi! QOH?Gina,

On May 8, 2009, I ordered these heels (http://www.elite-heels.com/images/pl.jpg) and I have received an order confirmation number that proves Elite Heels has knowledge of it. I understand from past dealings, an order usually isn't actually started before the payment has been completed, but my account doesn't show any withdrawal, as yet. Could you bring me up to speed about how the process works at Elite Heels after the order is sent in and confirmed? Does the 6 weeks processing time begin on the date the order is received or upon completion of the payment?

Hi,

the 6 weeks are normally after we recieve the payment. Sure you have the right to give them back if they do not fit or you do not like em. We just want to prevent so problems we had. Some people ordrered for thousand euros and after we had made them, we never heard anything.

It depends if the shoe is in stock too, maybe you get em faster.

To be honest i do not understand your quetsion hundred percent, but i think i know what you are talking about.

By the way they opened a yahoo acoount and the messenger is online for many hours so if you have any problems to not hesitate to ask them.

http://www.elite-heels.com/shop/product_info.php?language=en&info=p180_High-Heels-Style-Milano.html

Kisses,

Gina