New Anne Klein boots for winter

Rockpup

Here in the fridged cold of south florida I decided I should find a decent pair of boots in case the weather ever gets below 80 (I'm kidding, originally from Detroit, I do remember snow). I've got a pair of wedge boots that I can wear and no-one seems to notice I'm wearing heels, but in the interest of pushing things a bit further I've been on the hunt for a pair of boots that didnt have too pointy of a toe, too low of a heel, or just plain look goofy. Since some of my past boot purchases have been comfortable, but a bit goofy when you see yourself in them this has taken a little while.

I also wanted to balance out quality and cost, I wanted to get a good quality boot that I'd be comfortable wearing, but try to avoid the $500+ price tag on some boots I seem to like.

I recently found a pair of Anne Klein Coe boots in my area, I'd recently tried on a knee high pair in Ft Laud and liked them, but when I returned to the store today they were no longer around. On my way home I took a stop at the local Saks 5th Ave outlet and found a rack of boots on sale, woohoo!

So here is a pic from zappos showing the boots I now have, I will try to get another pic with me wearing them tomorow.

Posted Image

Have fun guys

Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

Posted Image

Greetings, Jim! Those boots are quite charming, including the modest platform, and speaking as someone who's never liked platforms, even I could go for those! I'm guessing the heels are a goodly four inches which only adds to how attractive those boots are. I wouldn't mind a pair of those myself, but I'm sure they don't go up to 13. A shame. Anyway, good luck with the new purchase.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Here are a few quick pics, the black jeans I have are a nice length for these boots, if not just a hair short, but the lower leg flairs out a bit, and I don't think that works well with these boots. I'll be in South Beach clothes shopping tomorow and plan to wear the boots so I can find a nice outfit combination :rocker:

Posted ImagePosted Image

And a pair of blue jeans that are long enough that no-one seems to notice the heels. I might consider a pair around this length since when I sit they rise up to my ankle as it is.

Posted Image

I'll try to post pics showing my new outfit if I find something tomorow.

Have fun

Jim

Hey everyone, I did wear my new boots while shopping in Miami beach thrusday night, and I will say they are the most comfortable to walk in I've had in this heel height. They definatly feel like 4+" heels. Anyways, I think I found a pair of jeans that works better with these boots then the pairs I had before. I got a couple pics wandering around the hotel and at the Lincon Rd Mall.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here are a few quick pics, the black jeans I have are a nice length for these boots, if not just a hair short, but the lower leg flairs out a bit, and I don't think that works well with these boots. I'll be in South Beach clothes shopping tomorow and plan to wear the boots so I can find a nice outfit combination :rocker:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Wow, Jim! You definitely rock the house in that outfit! Everything works to perfection! More power to you, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 2 weeks later...

JimC, Love the boots and the outfits too!! Reading your post made me homesick...I miss Lincoln Rd. Mall...So nice down there on SoBe!! Heck...I miss the SoFla atmosphere altogether!!! But I'm not completely unhappy where I am, and even though this is a heavily military area, not many people seem to give a hoot about a guy in heels... Looking great in the South Florida Winter Season!! Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

"Heels aren't just for women anymore!!" Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the boots are pretty well broken in by now. I spent my entire time christmas shopping wearing them :rocker: I spent about an hour in West Palm, and 3 hours in Miami over the last 2 days finding items, and only really cought the attention of one person, a cameraman about to film a news segment at a motorcycle shop (was picking up some new MX boots for my b/f). He's probably used to spotting unusual things to get good shots, but he was the only one I noticed in the last two days who I saw look at my feet, look up, and look back down. In other words, so far so good. My only complaint is that I didnt find the knee high versions first. oh well Happy hollidays everyone. Jim

hmm, so ya need attention more than feel? of cuz its more intresting when ya got attention then nobody wanting to see it:D yeasterday i(witchout heels) to meet my mates and wanted attention, so i used nail polish(blue) but nobody wan't even asked samething until i asked to girls why nobody asked to anything about it:D and they sad that they has just whatever i look like... yeah friends:D

every human has they own choices...

I don't think its that I miss the attention, normally I feel so self concious when wearing heels in public that I pay too much attention to it. I don't think it hurt that everyone was so busy looking for gifts that I could have worn a tutu and not gotten much attention.