Your Sexy Shoe Collection

sexishoe

About 50 pairs here, most of them 4 or 5" strappy stiletto sandals or d´orsay pumps. Highest: black 7" plat. sandals Highest no plat: 5 1/2" pointy toes leopard pumps. Lowest: white 3 1/2" ankle strap closed toes sandals (typical bride shoes) DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

wow chris 28. didnt realise what a shoeoholic u are

i had about 9 at most before i had a clearout and am running on a low 3 at minute :rocker:

Yeah I really need to get rid of some, it's getting hard to find places to keep them tidy. Either that or sort out some dedicated storage.

Chris

Guest ilovepumps!

Ive packed some of mine away ready to be given to charity and those already have been replaced with some new ones LOL

how many of those are in your size?

can't you post some pictures of these?

Posted Image

DANG! Trolldeg - you scare me sometimes!

How do you get around in those? Via nurse-pushed wheelchair?

---

I have about 20 pair, between 2" and 4-1/2". Favorite height, 3-1/2". Most comfortable pair all around, surprisingly, are my 4" heeled sexy sandals. My most comfortable pair that I'd wear outside are my 2-1/2" boots. My favorite pair are my 4", two-strap wedges with a 3/4" platform - I could wear those all day.

those black ankle strap shoes are fabulous i want a pair! my collection is relatively small compared to most ,i have 15 pairs the lowest heels being 4.25" and the highest shoes 6.75" and have just purchased a pair of ballet ankle boots ,wow are they something different.

DANG! Trolldeg - you scare me sometimes!

How do you get around in those? Via nurse-pushed wheelchair?

No, as the user Sexishoe wrote, he has that exact pair because he outbid me in the auction for them.

I have nothing good to say about "collectors", because they can't nearly treasure beautiful shoes like those, as much as someone who would actually wear the shoes.

No, as the user Sexishoe wrote, he has that exact pair because he outbid me in the auction for them.

I have nothing good to say about "collectors", because they can't nearly treasure beautiful shoes like those, as much as someone who would actually wear the shoes.

My apology Trolldeg!!

No offence met when I did mention that.

My ID at Ebay is>>>> tony.pascoa.

Regards.

Sexishoe

4 inch heels, I only have the one pair remaining…as shown in the Avatar picture and gave the other two pairs away some years ago. The rest are 3.5in but most range from flats to 3 inches high for daily wear.

I have about 12 pairs of boots and shoes, all with heels from 4" higher. 1 pair of 5" courts. 1 pair of 6.5" courts 1 pair of 4"platform 8" heel 1 pair of 7"platform 12"heel 1 pair of ballet ankle 1 pair of ballet knee boot 1 pair of Japanese wooden tengu geta, with 8" ha. Comfiest - a pair of 4" knee high boots from Bronx

I love the feel of that ultimate lift!

Agreed - a pair is wasted if it's not on the foot!

As for my "sexy collection," it's as follows:

2-1/2" block/rubber-heeled black leather boots from Predictions. They're my most comfortable pair, and I often wear them to work, as the heel disappears beneath a long pair of pants.

3-1/2" heeled Franco Sarto Nolans. Black leather heeled loafers. They're my most comfortable high heeled shoe, and I've been wearing them almost exclusively after hours, grocery shopping, to movies, on dates, etc.

4" heeled clogs from Pelle Moda. I wear these primarily around the house, but have occasionaly worn these while shopping at the mall. Noisy, though.

I've 18 more pair, but they're mere reflections of these.

Agreed - a pair is wasted if it's not on the foot! . . .

Most definitely. For this very reason I have been concentrating more on wedge styles, mostly in boots. I will actually leave the house in them from time to time -- this vastly increases my heel-time and adds to my confidence heeling in public. This epiphany -- that I could actually wear somewhat conservative wedge or block style heeled boots and shoes in public -- became clear about a year and a half ago.

So at present I have the following:

Three pair of wedge boots -- Nine West "Niolia", Fitzwell "Fallara", and Nine West "Brett".

One pair of a more stiletto style -- Skechers "Somethin Else".

Two pair of wedge shoes -- Aerosoles "Durmure" and "Land Stand".

Then there are four pair of block-heeled boots from Diba, Candies and Payless

several years ago (before the epiphany although these have seen wear outside).

Two pair of heel clogs, one of which makes an appearance in my avatar.

And at least a dozen pair of various pre-epiphany sandals and pumps. They are still fun.

Have a happy time!

Whew.....am a collector and a wearer LOL.....but have to admit that many many of my shoes end up spending wayyyy too much time in boxes instead of being enjoyed. Maybe that is a good New year's resolution...wear a different pair everyday. LOL....wanna guess how many days I could go before I had to wear the same pair twice????? Hey...just had a fun thought. I always forget to post in these groups and then my friend david comes along and reminds me...so in honor of david....is it possible for me to have a guessing game with a prize? I honestly do not know how many pairs of shoes and boots I have but I know it is a lot. I would be willing to count them all.....and have the person who guesses closest to the number win a prize..... Can I do that here????? How can I do that? It would be fun I think and would give me a reason to count all these shoes and boots. Can make the prize a personal one or even one from our store..... Hmmm...let me know Angie

how many of those are in your size?

can't you post some pictures of these?

Posted Image

Wow Trolldeg

Those shoe's are Hot!! Ive been looking for something exactly like that for a long time now. I want a pair. :rocker:

Would anyone happen to know a site where I can get a pair like that ??

Cheers

Whew.....am a collector and a wearer LOL.....but have to admit that many many of my shoes end up spending wayyyy too much time in boxes instead of being enjoyed. Maybe that is a good New year's resolution...wear a different pair everyday. LOL....wanna guess how many days I could go before I had to wear the same pair twice?????

Hey...just had a fun thought. I always forget to post in these groups and then my friend david comes along and reminds me...so in honor of david....is it possible for me to have a guessing game with a prize? I honestly do not know how many pairs of shoes and boots I have but I know it is a lot. I would be willing to count them all.....and have the person who guesses closest to the number win a prize.....

Can I do that here????? How can I do that? It would be fun I think and would give me a reason to count all these shoes and boots. Can make the prize a personal one or even one from our store.....

Hmmm...let me know

Angie

I think that would be GREAT!!!

I AM "tony.pascoa" on ebay, I have bought from you a few times!!!

My collection is a bit over 800 pairs, is yours perhaps 500???

Regards.

Sexishoe!!

800 Pairs? Wow, that is wonderful. If you put your collection and mine together it would need its own zipcode!!!! I honestly do not know how many I have, I have not counted them all in years. There are 3 closets full from top to bottom, they are under the bed, they are on shelves in the pantry, they are stacked from floor to ceiling in the dressing room.....they are everywhere! I will definitely need to count them.