heels under pants… imagine them

stellah

I like seeing highheels with dresses, with skirts, with pants – with almost everything that is. Skirts rule, because they also show the lovely legs of the wearer. But pants are cool. Why? Because the hide a part of the shoe or boot. Sometimes they hide so much of it that you have to guess by the silhouette and foot shape what kind of heels are they… It’s more erotic and exciting and I like it very much. It’s like comparing a completely naked woman to a lady wearing sexy underwear and stockings. Get my idea?

What do you folks reckon of this?

Posted Image

HH forever!

stellah, I totally agree with you on two points

Skirts rule, because they also show the lovely legs of the wearer.

and

It’s like comparing a completely naked woman to a lady wearing sexy underwear and stockings. Get my idea?

the female body is a beautiful sculpture, but I think I actually prefer to look at women either fully or partially clothed. It adds some mystery and makes me use my imagination as to what she might look like nude. I also prefer to see women's feet with (HH) shoes on, rather than not. I think shoes accentuate the feet by creating a sexy profile (and curves) as opposed to feet which are flat on the ground.

I quite like to wear pants with five inch stiletto heels hiding underneath the pant legs. It is a great look, provided the pants are relaively straight legged. Tight or loose, just don't flare out like some bell bottom nightmare. I think the style suits me in the winter, and it means less need to be perfect when shaving my legs. So there!

Yes Laurie, the higher your heel, the less flare your pants need to get the same visual effect.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Yes, I also love heels under trousers (ankle length pants? Must be an American thing :smile: ) I've seen some people in trousers with the last few inches of the seam open, so as you walk, you reveal your heels, but they don't show when you stand still. I think they're called kick pleats or something. Rather nice with the right shoes!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Part of the excitement of dressing in a particular way is to selectively draw attention to the features you want to emphasise. In this respect teasing is always better than a brazen display. A great pair of heels under a pair of trousers often attracts the second or third glance (how high are they?) rather than the single stare one gets when pairing heels with a skirt.

More to the point, pants, even the loose-fitting ones, (generally speaking) emphasize a curvaceous derrierre alot more than a skirt or dress. And high heels (generally) cause the pelvis to "tilt" forward, causing aforementioned derrierre to stick out more! It even works on guys, to some small extent :smile: .

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

I agree with all of you. I think that women who wear beautiful highheels under pants an partly hide them look very intriguing and exciting. It seems like they are casual HH wearers, while as women who display the whole HH look like they really want to show off. Both are fine with me, but the first option aI lke better. And of course - the more naturally, comfortably and sexy the HH are won, the merrier :smile:

HH forever!

Here in the UK you can count on your fingers the days when the temperature exceeds 25C, so for me split leg pants are currently my thing; I really like they way they tease with the viewer. When it is warm, though, I do sometimes venture down the TV route as the feeling of heels & skirt is great & I guess I am something of an exhibitionist. But not between, say, October and April in the UK.

You do realize that in the summer, when the temperature pushes past 30 C, that pants are really a poor choice, right?

Nothing like having a choice, eh? I've spent all of today feeling rather warm in 30C weather, and long trousers. And trainers, which is the bit that really chafes :smile:

So is this enjoyment of heels under pant legs something that is more of an autumn and winter activity?

Well, as has been said, those of us blessed with English weather can find heels under trousers all year round, if we're lucky!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"