My Extreme Heels

derf

I am a >6' man who like to wear the highest heels possible. I have found that if I wear them with a mini skirt or dress people are less likely to say anything about it. I wear platforms or spike heels but mostly like to wear ballet heels. Posted Image

I support anyone who likes to wear heels, but especially Love to see my wife in heels.

If I wear heels with my normal man clothes people ask questions. Most commonly one of 2. Are you gay? or Did you lose a bet? When dressed, no makeup or wig just clothes like a mini skirt, people don't say much or have much reaction. The most reaction I get is from women who generally say nice shoes, wish I could walk in them. The occasional laugh is a given. With my size men don't say a word. This let's me have my fun and noone gets hurt. I place the chains and locks on as an added measure in case someone does say something then I can say I lost a bet. This diffuses any further questions.

Actually I walk much better in ballet ankle boots because I can modify those as I specified earlier in this thread. I find knee boots cause me to have cramps in my calves because I tend to lace them too tight.

• 4 weeks later...