The most amazing boots.

balletbooter

Those are certainly different! I kind of like a couple of the pairs that look like hooves, they remind me a bit of the prosthetic leg extensions that the guys playing the werewolves in Underworld wore. I'm not sure that they're my thing, but I'd definitely be interested in trying a pair on to see how they feel to walk in. Chris

If you liked the first one I can recommend Underworld Evolution. Got both of 'em on DVD, and in the "making of" feature it showed them testing out the wolf paws. They did look (without the fur!) very much like a pair of high heels minus the heel. As I was watching one of the stunt guys strutting round in them I did wonder how he'd do in stilettos! Chris

O...........M.............G! Those boots are truly otherworldly! Although I can't imagine anyone using them for anything other than "performance art", they are truly awesome to see! Bravo to the person, or people who were walking around in them. That takes some talent to balance in those! Thanks for the vid link!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

WOW!!! That is one HECK of a collection!! Otherworldly is an understatement for some of them!! I particularly liked the boots which you couldn't tell which way was front or back...Very unique!! but would I wear them?? I HIGHLY doubt it!! But they'd be great for photo shoots!! Great find!

"Heels aren't just for women anymore!!" Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

Dear all

Definately a great set of designs, can't really decided which ones I'd have. Possible the emerald green ones,

Anyay, was searching around for various shoes and came upon these, from a seemingly very talented designer, who has had her designs made up by Louis Vuitton.

http://dianepernet.typepad.com/diane/2005/11/polly_dawson_a_.html

Think I'd go for the vream pair.

Big D