Look What I've Won!!!!

I'd be a little concerned. Those pictures have been pinched from another eBay seller named primafila-shop (Reputable seller) and they are pics of Gianmarco Lorenzi boots which should sell for no less than $1900US. Usually as high as $3000US.

Please let us know how you make out. They are stunning for sure and if your auction is for real, you can bet I'll own a pair myself. :rocker:

Oh, this is an old auction link, but it's the same boot and the same pics.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280035829702

Good luck!

I paid by paypal so it's all secure...

Not always. Fail to meet one of the many conditions for buyer protection and you'll be out of luck. You could file a dispute if you didn't get the boots but if the person you paid already withdrew the money (which they would if it's fraud) paypal won't refund you out of their pocket.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear that. Given the poached pics, the suspect listing, and now the made to measure line, I think you're out some $$$. At least it wasn't the $1000 to $3000 the real version goes for. Let us know if you have any luck sorting this out.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope you haven't been had...but: But he's emptied out the paypal account and now you can't have your money back? I was swindled for about £40 last year in exactly the same scam. Also swindled by paypal from a buyer, you send the item. they claim I never sent them - proof of posting isn't sufficient for paypal (it's in the small print) you need full tracking - so the buyer got the boots and her money back.

When woman get taller, their shoes will fit me better.

Also swindled by paypal from a buyer, you send the item. they claim I never sent them - proof of posting isn't sufficient for paypal (it's in the small print) you need full tracking - so the buyer got the boots and her money back.

Whenever I sell anything on eBay I send it recorded delivery. It's well worth the extra 65p or whatever it costs.

Dr Shoe: Will you keep us posted as to what happens?

Chris