High heel wobble!

Zzz

Don't you just hate it when women (or men, but I dont see many of them) walk along in heels and wobble! John thinks it is cute, but it makes me so cross to see a women in a pair of sexy heels and then they make a mess of walking in them! What does anyone else think?

I find a women wobbling in heels sexy. But I have also seen women in heels walking on the side of their boots cus their feet are so tired they can stand on the stiletto heel!

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

a slight wobble at the right time and place can be super sexy.. too much wobbling.. excessive wobbling.. denotes lack of skill and is a turn off. a coy wobble.. a play of the foot to seduce... or the slight wobble that comes from over extending your gait to reach a given destination.. sexy. leaning excessively.. not sexy (like hoverfly mentioned). but a slight lean.. either inward (rare) or outward (more common) can be sexy in some instances. RPM

I agree with everybody! Stable stiletto heels are sexy. Wobbly heels are sexy. Inward lean is sexy. "Catwalk flip" (flipping your heel into an inward lean at the end of each stride) is sexy. The only things that are not sexy are a) an outward lean, and :rocker: the dreaded flatties! Cheers, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

The sexiest and most graceful walk is one which appears effortless as if the heels are part of the body. Any wobble or strain in the walk is hopefully only the good effort to hopefully keep wearing the heels until one can walk in them gracefully. After all everyone wore them for the first time ... but the first time is not particularly sexy and has in my mind the opposite effect.

If you can't walk in them keep practicing at home or wear a lower heel.

Some high heeled shoes are made so badly out of balance these days - and from inferior strength materials - that you can't help but wobble in them as the heels actually MOVE under weight.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Don't you just hate it when women (or men, but I dont see many of them) walk along in heels and wobble! John thinks it is cute, but it makes me so cross to see a women in a pair of sexy heels and then they make a mess of walking in them! What does anyone else think?

I think this is a VERY interesting discussion. Actually, I first became aware of the difference in the way men and women walk in heels right after I first became interested in wearing high heels personally. As I recall, I was watching a spy movie (supposedly a true story) and the FBI had a German spy under surveilance. But what they didn't realize is that the spy often dressed as both a man and a woman. It wasn't until one eagle eye noticed the way the spy walked in heels that they figured out it was really a man dressed as a woman.

Later, I was watching a murder mystery (I think Perry Mason) and the culpret was also a man who dressed as a woman. It was Mason's secretary, Della Street, who pointed out that the suspect was really a man dressed as a woman. To Mason's inevitable question she replied, "Because he doesn't wobble when he walks in high heeled shoes. Because of the way women are built they have a tendency to wobble in heels whenever they put their foot down. But a man always puts his foot down solid and doesn't wobble around."

Whether true or not, that drew my attention to how do women actually walk in heels. Some 50 years of observation gives the nod to Miss Street's statement. Apparently women wearing any kind of high heels tend to wobble around, but stilettoes definitely accentuate this motion. Since I have only seen a handful - usually very large, statuesque, athletically built women -who don't, I must assume that it has something to do with the shape of the female pelvis and hips. On the other hand, men don't usually wobble. We just fall and break our ****s.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

"Catwalk flip" (flipping your heel into an inward lean at the end of each stride) is sexy.

Cheers, Heelfan

I didn't realise that they actually had a term for that catwalk strut....makes sense to me....I just thought it was an expression of "attitude."

Cheers back at'cha...

The sexiest and most graceful walk is one which appears effortless as if the heels are part of the body. Any wobble or strain in the walk is hopefully only the good effort to hopefully keep wearing the heels until one can walk in them gracefully. After all everyone wore them for the first time ... but the first time is not particularly sexy and has in my mind the opposite effect.

If you can't walk in them keep practicing at home or wear a lower heel.

great advice, it would help me if i had somone who would appreciate me in them maybe motivate me to walk more gracefully or require me to buy higher inch heels i am gonna bump u wit a thanks but you know why

• 2 weeks later...

Some 50 years of observation gives the nod to Miss Street's statement. Apparently women wearing any kind of high heels tend to wobble around, but stilettoes definitely accentuate this motion. Since I have only seen a handful - usually very large, statuesque, athletically built women -who don't, I must assume that it has something to do with the shape of the female pelvis and hips. On the other hand, men don't usually wobble. We just fall and break our ****s.

I disagree. All males have to do to not "plant their foot down solidly" is to simple lean back a little, their hips forward, shoulders back, and plant each foot a little to the inside of where they'd normally plant their feet.

technically.. wouldn't the wobble (not the slight sexy flirting one.. but the just wobble for the sake of wobbling) be more an indicator of ankle strength? gals that I know have strong ankles (mostly from sports) don't wobble at all. very stable steps in some super tall heels. the ones who don't appear to have any physical activity in their lives.. they wobble more and usually badly enough to not be sexy at all.. and tend to complain a whole lot of discomfort and hatred of heels!!!!! that is my observation. i do like a slight seductive playful wobble when the gal is being cute and coy..... and you can tell when she's doing that.. because chance are good.. she's flirting with you and wants you to know it!!!!!!!! (or just stepped on a pebble and is playing it off) other than that.. it's no good. Bondgirl.. if you're needing a reason to go into taller heels.. here is one... we'd like to see it on this forum!!! RPM

Check This Out!

Well, I'd tend to call that a catastrophe as opposed to a wobble. In all fairness, runway models are under an undue amount of duress. For one thing, they are expected to walk in a straight line by placing their feet, one directly in front of the other. This is by no means a natural walk and in itself could lead to problems.

However, the wobble that I'm talking about is really exhibited more by the model that didn't fall. If you notice closely, she has that distinctive female wobble as she plants each foot on the runway. What causes that: ankles, knees, the confinement of skirts and dresses? I think it has something to do with the female anatomy.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

In a word...

OUCH!!! :rocker:

That was a NASTY spill she took:blush:...And not once, but TWICE :biggrin::blush: in one run...

Maybe she should have practiced in those heels before the show?

NOT what I would want a friend to experience to say the least!!

Happy Heeling!

Shoeiee

"Heels aren't just for women anymore!!" Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

Any way..........My GF thinks the high heel wobble is involved with the women's hips.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Does the wobble really matter if it isn't to noticeable? How am I doing in this vid except for the unstable camera. Be honest, I want to perfect the perfect walk for a man in heels.

Well, to be quite honest, the camera is shaking far too much to be able to discern anything definitive. Also, the pants cover the shoes, thus masking that distinctive wobble that I look for with the female foot. The last thing I look for is the movement of the head and shoulders, which will sometimes give it away. Again, the camera is shaking far too much to detect that motion.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Well, I don't see a lot of wobble. But, like Guy N. Heels I do see a lot of camera shake so it is hard to tell. I also see a couple of shopping bags, at least one of which bears the label "Bakers" and looks like it contains a largish box. Are those new boots? :rocker:

Have a happy time!

Well, I don't see a lot of wobble. But, like Guy N. Heels I do see a lot of camera shake so it is hard to tell. I also see a couple of shopping bags, at least one of which bears the label "Bakers" and looks like it contains a largish box. Are those new boots? :rocker:

That bag has the shoes my GF wore in it and the boots are on her feet as so are mine.LOL

real men wear heels