My Black Peep Toe Pumps

asdf174

Hello. I just remember I never showed you guys my 6" black peep toe pumps so here is a pic of them! I love em. Though I'm not sure if that is a 6" heel. And yes I'm aware my floor is messy, my floor is allways messy... LOL.

Posted Image

Here is another picture of them.

Posted Image

It's all good. ~Arron.

Too high for me lol, but I think they are more five and a half inch heels :rocker:

LOL yeah. The wild thing is they were suppose to be 6" at least thats what it said on the website I ordered them from. :biggrin: Oh well I still like them a lot though.

It's all good. ~Arron.

Guest ilovepumps!

LOL yeah. The wild thing is they were suppose to be 6" at least thats what it said on the website I ordered them from. :rocker: Oh well I still like them a lot though.

Thats the most important thing :biggrin:

A very satisfying looking pair of pumps. Measure down the back of the heel to the tip and that will tell you just how high they are. I give you credit for being able to walk in them. I know that I couldn't. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hello. Thank you for the complements. I really like these shoes a lot. One of my favorate pairs. And real comfortable I think. I am going to have to mesaure the heels. And I will probaly a bit later on. I got these heels from http://www.sexyhiheels.com but they're Pleasre and like most of they're shoes they are avialable at other sites. http://www.snaz75.com is another site that has them and I like that site a lot. Like Bernheels said Banana Shoes has a pair. I can't remember if they are Pleasers though. I think they are. You know, these are suprisinly easy to walk in? I mean its like walking in a 4" heel almost. But I gotta tell you here are a pair of shoes I can barley walk in. I use to be able to walk in them because I wore them a lot, then I stopped wearing them for a bit and I need to get use to them again. 6.5" Mercy Pumps from Highest Heel. I have two pairs black and red.

Posted Image

(I'm wearing a black t-shirt with a regular pair of jean shorts in this picture. The camrea just didn't capture them. Don't won't anyone taking this picture out of context.)

It's all good. ~Arron.

asdf174 very nice shoes id love to see the red ones! any pics?

I just have thise one pic. I'm going to retake it because I don't like it to much. I wasn't standing properly. And the shoes actully fit me better then they look in this pic. (and once again I'm wearing jean shorts in this pic. camera didn't catch them. I don't have many pants that cut of right while I'm standing in heels.)

Posted Image

It's all good. ~Arron.

Posted Image

Oh, my stars and garters! I'm getting vertigo just looking at those things! Pardon me for something ignorant, but how do you manage to stand in them? Inquiring minds wanna know!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Oh, my stars and garters! I'm getting vertigo just looking at those things! Pardon me for something ignorant, but how do you manage to stand in them? Inquiring minds wanna know!

:rocker: Well I'm not sure actually. I guess I just wear them a lot. You know what they say practice, practice, practice. I do some exercises that are supposed to help people wear heels for longer periods of time. Mostly stuff that works my calves, lower back and ankles. I think ankle flexibility is a big part of it.

It's all good. ~Arron.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am absolutly in love with those peep toe pumps! Truth be told peep toes and open toes in general are my favorite style. They really bring out your nice feet as well! Good choice!

Style is built from the ground up!

Agreed - I'd never be able to get my ankle to bend that way. My ankle rotation limits are about half that, which is why 4" is as high as I'll ever go.