OUT and ABOUT

johnieheel

Just wanted to share a small but fun outing tonight.

What a nice outing it was !

I was going to ask what she was wearing but you answered on the very last line of your post.

(Looks like you kept the best part for the end isn't-it ?)

Well done :)

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnnie ...

Congratulations on your night out with the young lady. And it is great that she is enjoying your company while you are wearing high heels on your date. I hope to have the same success as you have had on a date with a woman who accepts me wearing high heels. Congrats again.:)

• 6 months later...

Me and a couple lady friends went out last Sun to lunch at Ruby Tuesdays. Started out at Best to pick up a dvd rom for my shop comp. Then went to Ruby Tuesdays for lunch and was asked when the next heel meat was going to be. Look in REAL LIFE MEATING TRHEAD> Then off to DSW and a few other places. Had a great time!!!. I wore my 4 1/2 in stacked open side leather from Italy heels. Then I bought the A-YOKO ankle boots. Had a blast trying on shoes and boots.

post-3305-133522935692_thumb.jpg

post-3305-133522935695_thumb.jpg

post-3305-133522935701_thumb.jpg

post-3305-133522935702_thumb.jpg

real men wear heels

I like the boots Johnieheel. I also like it when people post real life pictures here while describing their experiences out and about as it leaves no doubt that the shoes or boots are worn out in public instead of in private. It also helps convert fantasy to reality for those who haven't discovered what's possible yet. Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

As for my day today, I had to meet some customers and do a presentation at our location. I figured we'd wind up in a nice comfortable conference room where sitting would be the deal so I wore my 4" heeled western boots with bootcut trousers and a black turtleneck shirt. Well... things didn't go as planned and we wound up standing for about 3 hours straight in the lab doing show and tell. There was only one woman in the group. She's our saleswoman for this particular account. The rest of the group was guys. Our saleswoman had on pointed toe designer shoes with what I'd estimate to be a 3" heels. It was kind of cool to have the highest heels in the group! I never sat the entire time, but our saleswoman wound up sitting here and there after an hour straight of standing. IMHO she technically outlasted me when you consider she's about 8 months pregnant! Perhaps I need to ammend my position on thanking women for putting up with what they do. All I know is that when I got home the boots came off in favor of a comfortable pair of clogs. Such are the risks when we choose our footwear in the morning.. lol Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Me and a couple lady friends went out last Sun to lunch at Ruby Tuesdays. Started out at Best to pick up a dvd rom for my shop comp. Then went to Ruby Tuesdays for lunch and was asked when the next heel meat was going to be. Look in REAL LIFE MEATING TRHEAD> Then off to DSW and a few other places. Had a great time!!!. I wore my 4 1/2 in stacked open side leather from Italy heels. Then I bought the A-YOKO ankle boots. Had a blast trying on shoes and boots.

Those are great looking boots, Johnie, and they look great on you. And you are so right, it is fun trying on and walking around in high heels in the store. I'm glad you had a fun outing.

Johnieheels Was one of those lady friends Ms. Wobbles ? Say for me. Who is the old guy in the pictures you posted ? HA HA Are you going to the 2nd annuel high heel Meet in Las Vegas ? See you there. Mike

• 2 months later...

Well Johnieheel, I read and thouroughly enjoyed you tread as well. It's nice to see advancement men have made in heel wearing. My time away from the site has given me insight that we have made tremendous stride for the cause of heel wearing men.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Johnieheel - Sorry I'm so late in posting but it sounds like you had a grand time. You should have bought the boots. :)

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Johnieheel - Sorry I'm so late in posting but it sounds like you had a grand time. You should have bought the boots. :)

Ya I know :wave: Still kicking myself for not taking advantage of such a great deal. They fit really good to.:)

real men wear heels

now johnieheel, try not to kick yourself too hard cause those boots of yours could really give you some nasty welts on the other leg!!:):)

johnnieheel, Great-looking boots there and wonderful pictures too. I just drove through eastern Ohio today coming back from spending a long Memorial Day weekend visiting family in the Harrisburg-Hershey area of eastern PA. Didn't you hear me yelling hello from the Ohio Turnpike??? :) Thanks again for your posts and photos!! HappyinHeels