Cooking and cleaning in heels..

FunInHeels

I do both cooking and cleaning at work, and usually put on my heels at 8am and dont take them off until 10pm!!! My heels are normaly 3.5 inches but sometimes wear higher!!!! Anne x

Thank you all for your replies. I wouldn't wear my Dolce Gabbana's around to clean. But I have a special pair that Andy bought me to wear for around the house. They are clear platform sandels that mostly exotic dancers would wear. They have grips on the bottoms for balance. I would just love it if the heels would light up when I walked! They can even get wet. Have fun, Shelly

Well there you go!! I was just about to admit to wearing heels when I run around with the hoover - and someone beats me to it!! And yes - I wear 'stripper-platforms' too - and mine DO light up!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Well there you go!!

I was just about to admit to wearing heels when I run around with the hoover - and someone beats me to it!!

And yes - I wear 'stripper-platforms' too - and mine DO light up!!

do you wear your heels outside? and do like to walk in the grass and have your heels sink? with my work I am always sinking in grass or mud so I have many pair of heels cause they get ruined on a regular basis let me hear you stories about sinking. how about driving and getting your car stuck while wearing heels?:rocker:

do you wear your heels outside? and do like to walk in the grass and have your heels sink? with my work I am always sinking in grass or mud so I have many pair of heels cause they get ruined on a regular basis let me hear you stories about sinking. how about driving and getting your car stuck while wearing heels?:rocker:

Yes - I walk in soft ground and let my heels sink.......BUT....driving and getting my car stuck wearing heels....now you're onto something!!

Most folks around here know I LOVE THAT - skidding and spinning my wheels in mud wearing extremely high-heels!!

I'm dropping you a line by PM on that subject.

xxxPiBxxx

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I do, occasionally. We have these strings across our balcony to hang out our laundry (not sure what they are called), but my boyfriend put them just a tad too high for me to reach comfortably. Since I need to put on shoes before stepping out onto the balcony anyway (so as to not get my socks dirty), I usually put on a pair of my higher heels, which makes me just tall enough to do the job comfortably. I also sometimes wear my high heel sandals around the house for fun/practice when cleaning.

Yes - I walk in soft ground and let my heels sink.......BUT....driving and getting my car stuck wearing heels....now you're onto something!!

Most folks around here know I LOVE THAT - skidding and spinning my wheels in mud wearing extremely high-heels!!

I'm dropping you a line by PM on that subject.

xxxPiBxxx

thats cool your the one I will talk too you do everything I do:fine:

I don't do cleaning myself, since I live in the big house and we have the servants around. However I wear boots pretty much daily basis especially when I am away from my bedroom. For cooking...yes i do cook sometimes and i do have my boots on when i cook. Driving in highheeled boots, yes i love it. I have 2 suv, one is X5 4.8 and the other is Mercedes GL450. Both are powerful beast. Driving in the mud could be fun, especially floor down the gas pedal with my boot and feeling the engine vibrate thru my seat, not to mention running over things is fun too. Alicia

Boot me up, Boot me down

• 2 months later...

I have worn a pair of my my knee highs in the shower with my boyfriend.........I think you can guess why!! He loves to see me doing chores in my boots, and as it always ends up with us having a lot of fun, I always wear my boots while cleaning, cooking, tidying. Always.

I think women should wear stiletto heels all the time, even around the house - of course with bare legs, 24/7 is great. Are there any girls wearing heels even in the shower or tub?

that will be hard times for those who would like women to wear stillettos 24/7 all the time but obligatory WITH stockings LOL. and when women would please the fetishes of the feet lovers, all the latex-fetishist would be dissappointed.... the only solution I can see would be the suggestion for all ladies to wear two latex catsuits (for the two-layer-effect), a sexy overknee boot for the one feet (real crotch might be too much for those who prefer knee boots) and a stiletto heel for the other, a sexy feminine mini dress over it, then suspenders and stockings for those who prefer women 24/7 in lingerie, and a business outfit over it for lovers of 24/7 of *secretary- style* and not to forget a corset and a leather coat of course for leather lovers. may be it a little bit too far from your described *MUST BE* but at least more tastes are covered :o. ;))))))

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I do it all of the time. And, as you said, its great for those hard to reach places. As for the great outdoors - as a child I recall a neighbor lady who always wore high heels (at least 3") while she tended her garden. Since I am pretty much an indoor gal, I never got into growing flowers or vegetables.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I wear heels at home when doing chores. They make me feel sexy when I have to do unsexy chores. I've fantasized about getting one of those french maid costumes to do the house work.

i totally agree with you Chrissy, i do the same :thumbsup:

this is me dusting :smile:

post-5761-133522860393_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I do a lot of cooking and have done some cooking in some high 4"+ heels before whether it was in an outfit I was going out in, with a guy and making him dinner, or somewhere else helping out and had heels on. I never really wore heels to clean in except for a few times that I did, for my X BF, I did the french maid thing and cleaned his apartment as a surprise Bday present for him. I did up the whole outfit a little extreme (sexy) and pushed the heels to 5" and di do a 'wear over' to his house which required a 'wear back' to mine which was kind of funny the next day in the daylight...hehe

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!