Why do you wear heels? Mini Survey

Firefox

Hope this is not too late. Here are my answers. I enjoy the feel of the height and walk - 10 Fashion - an indispensible accessory - 2, only wear at home. For the extra height and confidence. - 2 A way to emphasise my feminine side. - 4 I am sexually stimulated by wearing them - 6 To be more attractive. - 0 I must say, I really like the 'feel' of wearing HHs. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, here goes: I enjoy the feel of the height and walk - 9 Fashion - an indispensible accessory - 3 For the extra height and confidence - 0 (i'm 6ft 7 already!) A way to emphasise my feminine side - 6 I am sexually stimulated by wearing them - 8 To be more attractive - 2

I enjoy the feel of the height and walk - 9 Fashion - an indispensible accessory - 7 For the extra height and confidence. - 6 A way to emphasise my feminine side. - 8 I am sexually stimulated by wearing them - 9 To be more attractive. - 6 :-)

• 1 month later...

I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. 10 Fashion - an indispensible accessory. 2 For the extra height and confidence. 2 A way to emphasise my feminine side. 2 I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. 2 To be more attractive. 2

I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. 10 Fashion - an indispensible accessory. 1 For the extra height and confidence. 2 A way to emphasise my feminine side. 5 I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. 7 To be more attractive. 1

I enjoy the feel of the height and walk 5 Fashion - an indispensible accessory 1 For the extra height and confidence. 3 A way to emphasise my feminine side. 10 I am sexually stimulated by wearing them 7 To be more attractive. 0 That's me anyway

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

I enjoy the feel of the height and walk 9 Fashion - an indispensible accessory 6 (it's indespensible when I am feeling fashionable, but my day-to-day wear is much more casual ) For the extra height and confidence. 1 A way to emphasise my feminine side. 10 I am sexually stimulated by wearing them 9 To be more attractive. 5 (More accurately, to feel more attractive)

the truth shall make you fret

I enjoy the feel of the height and walk - 10 Fashion - an indispensible accessory - 1 For the extra height and confidence. - 3 A way to emphasise my feminine side. - 2 I am sexually stimulated by wearing them - 8 To be more attractive. - 1 :lol: AZShoeNut

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

I enjoy the feel of the height and walk - 10 Fashion - an indispensible accessory - 1 For the extra height and confidence. - 3 A way to emphasise my feminine side. - 0 I am sexually stimulated by wearing them - 6 To be more attractive. - 3

I enjoy the feel of the height and walk - 9 Fashion - an indispensible accessory - 5 For the extra height and confidence. - 1 A way to emphasise my feminine side. - 7 I am sexually stimulated by wearing them - 1 To be more attractive. - 1 Emma

I enjoy the feel of the height and walk - 9 Fashion - an indispensible accessory - 4 For the extra height and confidence. - 7 A way to emphasise my feminine side. - 3 I am sexually stimulated by wearing them - 8 To be more attractive. - 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I enjoy the feel of the height and walk - 10 (just try and this is what I felt) Fashion - an indispensible accessory - 0 For the extra height and confidence. - 2 (it could be for little men) A way to emphasise my feminine side. - 0 (I am a man and proud to be one) I am sexually stimulated by wearing them - 10 (it could be even I am not gay) To be more attractive. - 0 (don't need :lol: I am handsome enough and I prefer that women are attractive especially when wearing high heels :lol: ) By the way I don't wear heels anymore. Here is just what I could have said in the past if I were in the body of a woman :lol: .

I enjoy the feel of the height and walk - 7 Fashion - an indispensible accessory - 10 For the extra height and confidence. - 5 A way to emphasise my feminine side. - 10 I am sexually stimulated by wearing them - 10 To be more attractive - 8