Gianmarco Lorenzi Boootique !!

Stilettoguy

Oy....fellow heelists!! While roaming around E-Bay, I ran accross the bitchinest, drop dead, sexiest, to die for, leather crotch high boots I've EVER seen in my life. Loads of great quality photos...for the taking!!

A totally incredible orgasmic experience...Hope I dream about them tonight!

Think I'm gonna go and take out a home equity loan tomorrow!! Wheeee!!

Hope that this link will work and all can enjoy!!

Stilettoguy...

copy link into browser.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120052008171

Take a look at the Coco boot by Jean Gaborit. No ankle zip (which spoils them IMO) and at a fraction of the price and they also look more like the Chanel originals too.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Those boots are realy addorable, only I wish the price was less expensive. :rocker:

Anyone wanne buy them for me, it's my birthday soon... :huh:

:irked: I'd buy us both a pair if money was no object. I'd love to give the friggin' rednecks a scare around this town. I've found in my experience that people often laugh and ridicule that which they are too ignorant to understand.:biggrin:

:biggrin: I'd buy us both a pair if money was no object. I'd love to give the friggin' rednecks a scare around this town. I've found in my experience that people often laugh and ridicule that which they are too ignorant to understand.:rocker:

Okay, I went to school in Carolina. Exactly which part of Carolina are you living in?

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels