Large Size Boots 46 / US 15

gary0618

I would go with the Euro sizes. A Euro 45/ 46 , would actual be a U.S. womens 12/13 for a for proper fit as I found out. A Euro 42/43 is not necessarily a U.S. size 12. rather 11, 11.5, it seem to be off a bit between standards.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Funny, according to charts and my own experience as well, a EURO 46 is approx. a women's USA 15. That would be a men's 13, which is my size. I have stiletto ankle boots in that size, and they fit great! Hoverfly, pehaps you are applying the old length/width compensation. You know, get a bit more length to make up for the narrower width of women's boots.

"To kiss, pretty Saki, thy shoes' pretty tips, is better than kissing another girl's lips." -Omar Khayyam

Funny, according to charts and my own experience as well, a EURO 46 is approx. a women's USA 15. That would be a men's 13, which is my size. I have stiletto ankle boots in that size, and they fit great!

Hoverfly, pehaps you are applying the old length/width compensation. You know, get a bit more length to make up for the narrower width of women's boots.

Never though of it that way, possable but I am looking a pair of mine that I am wearing right now in a size 13 by Foni form Payless and it say it's a Euro 46.5, and I usualy find a 13 to long for my foot.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Pleaser's and Ellie's shoes/boots are NOT US13 eq EU46,5 !! I wear EU45, sometimes 44 and very seldom 46. Pleaser's in sz 14 fits me good. So my experience is US 14 eq EU 45-45,5.

That's my thoughts.

/admirer

Well, it just goes that you can't cont on any system to be accurate in the footwear industry. Just like the Euro sizes my U.S. sizes run on the large side of an Womens U.S. 11, normally a 12 to now what appears to be a small 13 at the upper end.

Never though of it that way, possable but I am looking a pair of mine that I am wearing right now in a size 13 by Foni form Payless and it say it's a Euro 46.5, and I usualy find a 13 to long for my foot.

The below make very good quality. I have two pair of the ankle strap boots in women's 15W. The heels are 5 1/2", one pair of black and white each.

http://www.usashoes.com/Sexy_Footwear/Sexy%20Boots.htm

I take EURO 46, which is USA M/13;F/15. Perhaps you are looking at a pair of your boots with a different sizing system than the USA's.

"To kiss, pretty Saki, thy shoes' pretty tips, is better than kissing another girl's lips." -Omar Khayyam

The below make very good quality. I have two pair of the ankle strap boots in women's 15W. The heels are 5 1/2", one pair of black and white each.

I take EURO 46, which is USA M/13;F/15. Perhaps you are looking at a pair of your boots with a different sizing system than the USA's.

Nope I am looking at what I have on my shoe USA 13, EUR 46 1/2, MEX 30, UK 11 1/2.

My size 12 clog from Foni as well lisits it sizes as USA 12, EUR 45, MEX 29, UK 10 1/2.

Nope I am looking at what I have on my shoe USA 13, EUR 46 1/2, MEX 30, UK 11 1/2.

My size 12 clog from Foni as well lisits it sizes as USA 12, EUR 45, MEX 29, UK 10 1/2.

Perhaps that is proof of necessity of trying things on.

wow, they are up to size 46? i bought a pair of lumiani's in size 42 and took a bit of breaking it before it finally felt like the fit well... now it's not a problem anymore, just took a week or so in them.

How does the width tend to run in those boots?

is its possible to order them to delivery on europe?

every human has they own choices...

• 4 weeks later...

is its possible to order them to delivery on europe?

I'm not sure. perhaps you can email them at "awadams AT earthlink DOT NET." Usual character substitutions apply.

Hey Bigfoots!

Look at these.

Very nice boot and up to a size 46 / US 15!

Not cheap, but look like Real Nice Boots.

Click here: Lumiani 76 (Dark Brown) - High Heel Dress Boots

I just checked their site. Those boots are not available, but the flat heels from the same company still are. I wonder, did they sell out of the above, or did they quit carrying them because they didn't want men buying them?