Heels corsets and boots

Richy

I thought I would share a few photos that I took earlier this year, but have only recently got around to sorting out. I've put them in this section since they centre not only on heels but also corsets, hobble skirts and every other fetish. There are about thirty in my flickr album together with all my recent street shots so enjoy. http://www.flickr.com/photos/93425102@N00/

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well, nice pics. I wish I had a girlfriend simmilar to the one in 2nd photo. Oh, and I hope I'll get a leather corset someday- I'd definitely want to feel the tightness around my waist and chest.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Thanks to all who have said you enjoyed them. I've a few more less heel orientated ones to post, more up Fogane's street :rocker: Amazing that in under 24 hours, there have been 6700 views. An incredible number. Maybe I should start selling advertising.

"Looks like only 140ish views accoording to the counter hun" I was referring to the number of views on the Flickr site where they are stored. Agreed it's only 140 have viewed this thread.

Depends really on what material your looking for. The one in the photograph was hand made out of 1mm thick industrial rubber. There's no give in it at all. Libidex.co.uk in London appear to do a nice PVC skirt for €102 Ultravixon.co.uk sell for about €50 Honour.co.uk make a rubber version for about €85 Funnily, there are very few hobble skirts made in "ordinary" materials on the market. The best thing to do is type "hobble skirt" into google and see what pops up in the Netherlands.

"Funnily, there are very few hobble skirts made in "ordinary" materials on the market."

Talk nicely to Lady B at www.ladybwear.com - there used to be several in their catalogue, although the company seems to have turned its range round recently. Also Hide and Sleek (http://www.hideandsleek.co.uk). Both will make custom garments.

I've now left HHPlace. Feel free to use the means listed in my profile if you wish to contact me.

• 11 months later...

Hmmm, no. 3 looks very much like my last ex and she tight-laced 23-7 and wore ballets occasionally. However she was Polish and this seems to be in the UK so I guess not :-)

Actually the young lady in picture number three is a lovely American lady who works by the name of Bobby Starr. I met in Munich last year at a Fetish Convention.

• 2 months later...
I would say they are all adorable.... wish could meet one of them....

FL

FoxyLady