Shoe Pics

Guest ilovepumps!

Guest ilovepumps!

Guest ilovepumps!

Hide them? Why?

Noone knows I like wearing heels and noone in the family wears them either. There will be a lot of questions asked if anyone found out.

Guest ilovepumps!

The heels are great do you have any favorites?

The first pair of leopard 4.5 inch heel pumps are my favourites at the moment. Followed by the high heeled round toe pumps.

Posted Image

Guest ilovepumps!

LOL. I can see from your avatar your into mega heels. For me, anything higher than 4.5 inches and I wont be walking anywhere lol.

Guest ilovepumps!

Thanks for the positive feedback :rocker: I am currently looking for a pair of red heels, but cannot as yet find a style I like. Will post a pic as soon as I find a pair :biggrin:

Guest ilovepumps!

I would like to see more of the higher heels, particularly the pink pumps, the black pumps with the bows and the black peep-toe pumps.

Can be arranged. The black pumps with bow being the round toe ones yeh? you want to see the shoes worn or just as they are?

nice collection.. now.. for those who find them too feminine.. send them over for my lady to own.. that i'd appreciate. but.. other than that.. cool you got that. sorry family isn't as open. i know if i had a thing for wearing heels.. my family would disown me. the day they almost found out i had a thing for women wearing heels.. they almost fried my behind. thankfully i was able to talk out of the situation fast and backpedal fast. (some gal who modelled her heels for me in the past mentioned it to my brother who flipped and told my mom who also flipped out.. and i said. it was a paid shoot (which it was) and that calmed the fire down fast) i digressed too much.. nice collection. RPM

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ilovepumps!

ILOVEPUMPS! I cant wait to see you in red heels they're my faves!

Here's a pic of me in mine hope you like.....

http://static.flickr.com/122/305567264_db4a1bb9a5.jpg

I have been trying to hunt down a pair of red pumps for a very long time. I still cannot find a pair which I like enought to buy. Long toed pumps there are plenty, but I am trying to look for the classic pump look. Yours are nice. Looks the same as my black ones but in red :rocker:

I will keep looking and once Ive found a pair, pics will sure follow :biggrin:

I have a pair of red courts on order...finally :rocker:

I fancy a pair of red courts myself, are you going to post pictures when yours arrive? I have been quite tempted by a red satin pair in Debenhams, but have splurged a bit on boots this month.

Chris

Guest ilovepumps!

I fancy a pair of red courts myself, are you going to post pictures when yours arrive? I have been quite tempted by a red satin pair in Debenhams, but have splurged a bit on boots this month.

Chris

Sure will! :biggrin:

Ive been trying to buy a pair of plain court shoes from debenhams, but they keep running out of my size :rocker: