Sarah Michelle Gellar pic

Here's Sarah Michelle Gellar wearing some really lovely shoes (I wonder if she's using that wall for support?)

you lot are better at judging it than me, but how high do you think they are?

Posted Image

Matt

I think the bottom pic (above!) has been spliced--just doesn't look quite right, somehow.

Sort of off-topic, but what the hey--it'll make a great 300th post! SMG IS nice, but I prefer sultry brunnettes, such as:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageLucy Liu

Posted ImagePosted ImageCatherine Zeta-Jones

Halle Berry

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

The SMG pic would have brilliant if it was real. Her head has been added as you can see the additions where her hair crosses over the outfit. Is it me or does hair really go transparent when overlaying sexy outfits :grin: Lucy Liu pics are brilliant. Now there's a woman who can jump around in high heels. Super Laurie beware or learn some tips before crimefighting in your stilettos :smile:

this red gorset black boots is fake

I`ve seen this picture before with REAL shoes and as I remember pumps - black ones :grin:

You might be right. I remember seeing the above picture and also the one where she is wearing pumps - like you said. There were a dozen pictures of her taken in this manner when she did the shoot for Rolling Stone back in 1998. If I remember correctly there were some with her wearing pumps and some with her wearing boots. I could be wrong. Maybe someone out there knows the truth. :smile:

Posted Image

• 1 month later...

Here's Sarah Michelle Gellar wearing some really lovely shoes (I wonder if she's using that wall for support?)

I photographed a few models and I've seen the portfolios of a bunch more. Having her hands on the wall like that is a standard model pose. It is for balance and posture, but mainly for a more appealing line from head to toe. The shoes look good. I say a good 5" high.

Dan