New Boots from Nine West

gary0618

The wife went away for a few days visiting relatives,

So she bought these for me before she left.

Size 11, Leather, 4 Inch Heel.

What do you think?

Posted Image

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

I like the fact that they don't have a pointed toe! Still, the toe looks longer that it needs to be. How much extra room in there? I'm not too into unnecessarily extended toes, either, as it just makes one's foot look too big. Nice heel, though!

I agree with you about the toe. I tend to wear square and rounded toe'd boots the most. The toes on these boots are not really that long, it may be the angle of the photo. I will post a pic or two of me wearing them. They do look nice under jeans.

Speaking of the heel....

I enjoy the feel of wearing a stilleto heel at times. But the sturdier block heels are much more practical for me.

Yesterday I wore a pair of 4" block heeled boots all day. I met with a customer, then went into the bank. Spent some time at the farmers market shopping at the crowded meat stand. Then a walk in the park with my dog. Then later, to dinner at a chinese restaurant with a friend. I just could not have had such a nice day in stilletos.

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

They look like harness boots- that's nice, they're rather easy to pull of with jeans/leather pants/etc. no matter how smart ort casual the look will be. I'd definitely go for such a pair too.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!