Taking ballet wearing to extremes.

Richy

Many years ago, when the internet was still a pretty nifty idea which not many people had, I posted a photo which I had taken of me wearing ballet boots on top of a small step-ladder. You've probably seen it many times on the net since. At the time, I think I was the first person ever to have posted a photo of someone standing in a pair of ballet boots anywhere other then at floor level. This was one of them.

Posted Image

I didn't think that there would be too many who would try to match that feat, but now, someone has not only matched it, but taken wearing them while in unusual situations to a whole new level. I take my hat off to her. By the way, the photographer was standing to take them which gives you an idea of how high she was.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hopefully, one day very soon, she will be kind enough to post the video on youtube for all to see.

I have never seen a girl or man for that matter, wear ballet heels so easily! All her motions are fluid and natural. I have never really had a "thing" for ballet heels but after see "Pata" wear them they have taken a new dimensions. I would love to see more of this sexy woman. Thank you for the post!