Missy new Fushia 5 3/4 Pumps

PostCode

great look heels. i have a pair just like them that i bought from fredericks of hollywood a few years ago. however, the heel broke right in half :grin::grin: . i still have them though. i did find another pair just about the same on ebay made by the highest heel. great :smile: shoes and they do look better on missy than on me!!

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

That particular color ALWAYS takes my breath away, especially if it is shiny, be it satin jeans, or blouse or SHUZZZZ :smile::grin:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

That most attractive color is truly eye catching. A woman must be extremely confident to wear them. Even more confident when wearing a matching blouse. (Only way I can think of to attract more attention would be to sound a siren or arrive in a firetruck :smile:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

That most attractive color is truly eye catching. A woman must be extremely confident to wear them. Even more confident when wearing a matching blouse. (Only way I can think of to attract more attention would be to sound a siren or arrive in a firetruck :smile:)

There weren't any fire trucks around so we decided to make our own noise. Did she get looks. Oh yeah... many, many looks. The lady that sat in the booth next to us did a little eye popping when Missy came to our booth. :grin: Lots of looks from the guys and the waiters (big time!).

Posted Image

A woman is either extremely confident, or doesn't care what other people think :grin:

Life is too short to live to up to or down to other peoples expectations. I do feel very confident, however, I think it's more me living my life how I wish too :grin:

:rofl:

5 3/4? Like, I start up with my 5 1/2 inchers, so you go higher. Gee, this forces me to move faster to keep up! :smile::grin::grin::grin: heehee I wish it were cooler, all I can wear right now are sandals, it's reaching 34 C every day, apparently one spot in Calgary was 40 C today. Sure, it was on the Stampede Grounds, packed with people, but still! That's damn hot. Missy, you certainly know how to raise the bar and look good while doing it.

IMHO, Fuschia is such a loud color that if you can wear it at all, practically any other color would also make it (shiny Teal satin comes to mind...) as long as it is shiny, garish, and loud, and as long as you have some neutering color in between, such as black, white or beige. :smile:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

I think that these are actually the same EXTREME shoes as Laurie has just bought but in a different colour and with a 5 1/2" heel. Still very nice even if the advertised heel height is a little generous, I have a pair myself in black :smile: