Who'd like to see a new pair of boots

JSpikeheels

Coming up to midnight here in Charlotte North Carolina...

...Payless has an advertisement for a black boot with a tan/beige contrasting heel about four inches high...a little too obvious for someone like we might want...

...don't have any pics of that one but I saw a boot in there today that I took home...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I like the spikeheel but still a little more than a straight-out stiletto...this could be the perfect compromise for the ladies who may shy away from a guy in stilettos but give us a pass with a heel like this...and the toe looks like a cowboy boot style toe-the first thing everyone sees when they see the boot--the jeans leg covers most of the heel but it's still a delicious surprise for anyone still paying any attention at all at this point...

cheers

JSpikeheels

Great Looking Boots!

Enjoy them, and l let us know how they feel when you get to wearing them.

Payless always seem to have a wide range of styles, and on their web site, lots of larger sizes too.

Gary0618

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Great looking boots. Shouldn't have any problems wearing them openly on the streets of any city. Do they have a Payless style name or model number? And, are they part of Payless' new fall/winter collection?

...according to the information on the side of the box this is by: FIONI...STYLE NUMBER 49286-22 BLACK QUIVERA... that should help you track down a pair for yourselves..I wear a womens: 12 off a mans 10 1/2 US..UK 10(men) ..Euro 44 for all my international friends happy heeling Jim