High Heel Addiction, Peep Toe For This Fall

Tahira

Hello everyone, it was a long time I didn't stop by. Well I got to tell you I'm a high heel addicted and everytime I see one of those sexy peep toe style is like I want them all. I bought a few below in the picture, what do you think?

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

The first img is a sexy black patent heel with ankle strap from Nine West, the next one is a cute wedge with bow from Sears. The 3rd. picture is a beautiful red patent peep toe from Target, this one is beautiful to wear with your favorite tight jeans and the last one is a 6" black patent peep toe I bought in Amazon.com. Gosshhh...they are beautiful. Let me know what do you think.

I love peep toes, but my preference is to see peep toes on my gf, I leave those to the much more fenamen species. But she prefers strapy shoes over any thing else even thought she has a pair or two.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Those denim wedges get my attention. Enjoy them, I wish I could.

all great choices.. preference for the last pic.. being i'm not much into plats.. but considering.. those plats are sexy though! now to see my lady in the last one.. hum...

RPM

Thank you for both of you giving your opinion and taste, I finally decided to order tonight another 2 pair of shoes, check the picture and let me knwo what do you think.

Posted ImagePosted Image

I checked out a couple peep-toe styles in Payless - very intrigued, I must say.

No offence to you peep-toe lovers, but I prefer more of the lady's toes to be visible. They are still very sexy though!

I have bought 2 pairs from payless too and a french pedicure would look good on any peep toe heel :rocker:

I like them both. Please don't make me choose just one.

nice choices for both.. but i'm going to lean towards the second pic you posted.. seems more elegant and versatile to me!

RPM

I want to thank yoyu both of you for your support on peep toe heels :rocker:.