"Why do you wear heels?" Mini Survey

Firefox

*I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. 10 *Fashion - an indispensible accessory. 9 *For the extra height and confidence. 8 *A way to emphasise my femmininity. 8 *I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. 6 *A useful tool to attract nice guys to me. 10

Never without 5" heels, and always with a very short skirt

• 3 weeks later...

I wearing stilettos because: 1) I like the look 2) I like the way the shoes make me feel 3) Wearing Stilettos is best way to MAKE an outfit 4) They make me feel assertive 5) They make a statement 6) I like the feel when I walk in them 7) 300+ pairs later & nothing else compairs :( They make you stand straight (posture) 9) They feel sexy 10) I do it for ME . . . & nobody else.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

• 2 years later...

Q: If you had to give reasons as to why you wear high heels, what would it be? *I enjoy the feel of the height and walk.9 *Fashion - an indispensible accessory.7 *For the extra height and confidence.8 *A way to emphasise my femmininity.2 *I am sexually stimulated by wearing them.1 *A useful tool to attract nice guys to me.3

*I enjoy the feel of the height and walk.8 *Fashion - an indispensible accessory. 9 *For the extra height and confidence. 7 *A way to emphasise my femmininity. 10 *I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. 8 *A useful tool to attract nice guys to me. 5

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be careful where you post, Micha, it might get pruned!

SH

Hi Squirrelheels, here a very late answer: my postings were never pruned in this forum. But they were pruned in the german high heels forum and that's the reason why I said there finally good bye.

In my opinion the mods here are understanding their job very well. Only extreme contributions are deleted or shifted. My compliments to the mods. I had never the impression to be treated unfair.

Here again my answer to the original question:

*I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. 10

*Fashion - an indispensible accessory. 8

*For the extra height and confidence. 3

*A way to emphasize my femininity. 6

*I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. 8

*A useful tool to attract nice guys to me. 8 (still hopeful :evil:)

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

*I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. 9 *Fashion - an indispensible accessory. 10 *For the extra height and confidence. 5 *A way to emphasise my femmininity. 7 *I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. 5 *A useful tool to attract nice guys to me. 7

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

• 2 weeks later...

*I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. 10 *Fashion - an indispensible accessory. 8 *For the extra height and confidence. 7 - mainly confidence! *A way to emphasise my femmininity. 10 *I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. 9 *A useful tool to attract nice guys to me. 5

Q: If you had to give reasons as to why you wear high heels, what would it be? *I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. 10 *Fashion - an indispensible accessory. 6 *For the extra height and confidence. 2 *A way to emphasise my femmininity. 0 *I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. 0 *A useful tool to attract nice guys to me. 0 Added question: *A useful tool to attract nice girls to me. 4

• 2 months later...

*I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. 8 *Fashion - an indispensible accessory. 5 *For the extra height and confidence. 6 *A way to emphasise my femmininity. 8 *I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. 2 *A useful tool to attract nice guys to me. 0 I'm not too tall (4' 10")so they do add a few inches. I like being short so I can be short or sorta short! LOL Dianeheel

This was taken from Jenny's site:

Q: If you had to give reasons as to why you wear high heels, what would it be?

*I enjoy the feel of the height and walk.

*Fashion - an indispensible accessory.

*For the extra height and confidence.

*A way to emphasise my femmininity.

*I am sexually stimulated by wearing them.

*A useful tool to attract nice guys to me.

The categories are the same as the ones that Jenny posted. Give marks out of 10 for each reason by copying and pasting the questions. font>

Ah so.:rocker: And according to oriental tradition, I have listed the categories in order of importance (to me) with number 1 (ichi-ban) being most important and number 10 (ju-ban) being very very terrible. I list as following:

*For the extra height and confidence. Number 1

*I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. Number 2

*Fashion - an indispensible accessory. Number 3

*All other reasons number 10.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

I'm surprised I missed this thread. Very interesting! Anyway, here's my answers: *I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. 10 *Fashion - an indispensible accessory. 5 *For the extra height and confidence. 0 *A way to emphasise my femmininity. 0 *I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. 0 *A useful tool to attract nice guys to me. 0

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

*I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. 1

*Fashion - an indispensible accessory. 2

*For the extra height and confidence. 0

*A way to emphasise my femmininity. 3

*I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. OH YEAH!!!

*A useful tool to attract nice guys to me. There NOT ALL nice!!

I am also sexually stimulated by seeing "him" in heels......

What can I say, it does something to his backside....

(Blushing)

Katherine

*I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. 11/10 *Fashion - an indispensible accessory. 7/10 *For the extra height and confidence. 4/10 (I'm 6'4" but wasn't always tall, otherwise this would be higher) *A way to emphasise my femmininity. 0.5/10 *I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. 0/10 *A useful tool to attract nice guys to me. (divide by zero) though I have made a few new female friends, and fortified other female friendships, due to my wearing of heels.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde