"Why do you wear heels?" Mini Survey

Firefox

This was taken from Jenny's site: Q: If you had to give reasons as to why you wear high heels, what would it be? *I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. *Fashion - an indispensible accessory. *For the extra height and confidence. *A way to emphasise my femmininity. *I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. *A useful tool to attract nice guys to me. The categories are the same as the ones that Jenny posted. Give marks out of 10 for each reason by copying and pasting the questions. Eg (These are just random example answers) *I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. 8 *Fashion - an indispensible accessory. 7 *For the extra height and confidence. 3 *A way to emphasise my femmininity. 10 *I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. 1 *A useful tool to attract nice guys to me. 5 _________________ Believe in your right to wear what you want <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-01-19 16:32 ]</font>

*I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. 10 *Fashion - an indispensible accessory. 8 *For the extra height and confidence. 9 *A way to emphasise my femmininity. 10 *I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. 5 *A useful tool to attract nice guys to me. 7 On the third one, I don't exactly wear them for extra height, but I do wear them for the confidence. :smile: Laurie

*I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. 8 *Fashion - an indispensible accessory. 8 *For the extra height and confidence. 5 *A way to emphasise my femmininity. 10 *I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. 4 *A useful tool to attract nice guys to me. 6

*I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. 9 *Fashion - an indispensible accessory. 10 *For the extra height and confidence. 7 *A way to emphasise my femmininity. 10 *I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. 3 *A useful tool to attract nice guys to me. 7

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

• 1 month later...

*I enjoy the feel of the height and walk-8 *Fashion - an indispensible accessory-10 *For the extra height and confidence-10 *A way to emphasise my femmininity-10 *I am sexually stimulated by wearing them-2 *A useful tool to attract nice guys to me-8 Measuring up at just over 5' compared to all my leggie friends I could do with the extra height :smile:

*I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. 9 *Fashion - an indispensible accessory. 10 *For the extra height and confidence. 6 *A way to emphasise my femmininity. 10 *I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. 4 *A useful tool to attract(nice)guys to me. 3

*I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. 10 *Fashion - an indispensible accessory.9 *For the extra height and confidence.9 *A way to emphasise my femmininity. 10 *I am sexually stimulated by wearing them.7 *A useful tool to attract nice guys to me. 7

Don't ask me how I walk in them just try a pair

• 4 weeks later...

*I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. 9 *Fashion - an indispensible accessory. 10 *For the extra height and confidence. 5 *A way to emphasise my femmininity. 6 *I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. 1 *A useful tool to attract nice guys to me. 1

So many shoes, so little time...

*I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. 9 *Fashion - an indispensible accessory. 8 *For the extra height and confidence. 8 *A way to emphasise my femmininity. 10 *I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. 8 *A useful tool to attract nice guys to me. 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

*I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. 6 *Fashion - an indispensible accessory. 7 *For the extra height and confidence. 2 *A way to emphasise my femmininity. 10 *I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. 8 *A useful tool to attract nice guys to me. 9

*I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. 10 *Fashion - an indispensible accessory. 8 *For the extra height and confidence. 10 *A way to emphasise my femmininity. 8 *I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. 7 *A useful tool to attract nice guys to me. 5

Never without 5" heels, and always with a very short skirt

• 2 weeks later...

*I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. 10 *Fashion - an indispensible accessory. 8 *For the extra height and confidence. 6 *A way to emphasise my femmininity. 10 *I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. 10 *A useful tool to attract nice guys to me. 3

*I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. 10 *Fashion - an indispensible accessory. 9 *For the extra height and confidence. 10 *A way to emphasise my femmininity. 9 *I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. 6 *A useful tool to attract nice guys to me. 1 At 5'4" I'm one of the shortest women at work. I love the added height. I feel it puts me on a more equal footing. I'm not constantly looking up to people.

• 2 weeks later...

*I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. 10 *Fashion - an indispensible accessory. 8 *For the extra height and confidence. 5 *A way to emphasise my femmininity. 10 *I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. 6 *A useful tool to attract nice guys to me. 3 I also like wearing heels because of the huge variety of styles so I can get a pair that goes well with just about any outfit I wear

• 7 months later...

*I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. 8 *Fashion - an indispensible accessory. 7 *For the extra height and confidence. 10 *A way to emphasise my femmininity. 10 *I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. 8 *A useful tool to attract nice guys to me. 5 I don't really wear them for the extra height but mainly for the confidence they give me

*I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. 10 *Fashion - an indispensible accessory. 10 shoes make the outfit *For the extra height and confidence. 2 *A way to emphasise my femmininity. 10 *I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. 0 - 10 depending on the shoe *A useful tool to attract nice guys to me. 0

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

*I enjoy the feel of the height and walk.8 *Fashion - an indispensible accessory. 8 *For the extra height and confidence. 3 *A way to emphasise my femmininity. 10 *I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. 7 *A useful tool to attract nice guys to me. 7 Suzy

Love seeketh not itself to please,

Nor for itself hath any care;

But for another gives its ease,

And builds a Heaven in Hell's despair.

This was taken from Jenny's site:

Q: If you had to give reasons as to why you wear high heels, what would it be?

*I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. 10

*Fashion - an indispensible accessory. 3

*For the extra height and confidence. 0 (I'm a 1.90 m guy ~ 6.3 feet)

*A way to emphasise my femmininity. 5 (one m has to be cancelled)

*I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. 7

*A useful tool to attract nice guys to me. 7 (having some doubts if this works for gay men too)

My first answer in the girls forum. But why not?

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

• 4 months later...

I never answered this one... *I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. 9 *Fashion - an indispensible accessory. 10 *For the extra height and confidence. 10 *A way to emphasise my femmininity. 9 *I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. 3 *A useful tool to attract nice guys to me. 8 Clear? :wink:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

- I severely sprained my ankle in HS, and wearing anything between 2" and 4" actually feels better, even all day, than wearing sneakers, hiking/walking boots/shoes, and certainly better than your standard 0-support men's dress shoes. - I have narrow feet, and men's dress shoes (and most men's shoes in general) fit me like a wet carpet sample. - Although I am male and feel like a man, I think more like a woman (even when measured on objective standardized testing) - probably a result of a medication taken by my mother during her pregnancy, which is also probably the culprit behind why my testosterone is less than 1/5 normal. As a result my bodily and facial features are, if anything, fairly androgynous, which makes my wearing heels pretty much a non-issue. - Although I'm not particularly thrilled about the idea/concept of cross-dressing, I like the beauty and elegance of many women's heels. - It feels "normal" to wear a pair of 3-inch heeled sandals around the house, usually with a long skirt, and it feels "comfortable" to wear shoes with heels in public, usually with jeans or slacks. Ok - I see the correct format from the other posters... *I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. - 7 *Fashion - an indispensible accessory. - 3 *For the extra height and confidence. - 1 *A way to emphasise my femmininity. - 4 *I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. - 2 *A useful tool to attract nice guys to me. - 0

*I enjoy the feel of the height and walk. - 9 *Fashion - an indispensible accessory. - 0 *For the extra height and confidence. - 0 *A way to emphasise my femmininity. - 5 *I am sexually stimulated by wearing them. - 10 *A useful tool to attract nice guys to me. - 0

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.