De-lurking Wife!

Hello All - I have been reading this forum over my friend/lover/and now husbands shoulder for well over two years.... Thought is was time for me to join and post! I am Katherine, wife of Gary0618. Gary and I met while in a bidding war on E-bay over a pair of boots! I won the boots, and his friendship, which turned into not only love for each other, but for heels as well. We nearly have the same size feet and often share our heels, at times we buy two pairs of the same heels to wear together....Yes, we are cute! I look forward to learning and sharing with you all! One can never have enough shoes and boots, even when sharing with her husband! Katherine ( MrsHeels)

Hi Katherine Many thanks for your first post and a HUGE welcome to the website..... Its very refreshing to see a male members wife taking part and not being freaked out by a peice of footwear. Sounds like Gary is a very lucky guy and that your obviously both very happy together I'm sure other members will love to welcome you aboard and look forward to hearing more from you soon :rocker:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Katherine!

:rocker:

What a delight to have you on board!

Hope both you and gary0618 are feeling better by now and have recovered from your colds.

Be calling you guys soon!

:biggrin:

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Katherine, you and Gary have achieved something that some of us had resigned ourselves to never having in our lives. It would be wonderful if I could just share my passion for shoes with my wife. Heaven would be at actually share the shoes with her. Congratulations to you and Gary and may you have a long and enjoyable time together.

Hi Katherine, Welcome to the forum. I am a newly de-lurked member as well. I am a lucky SOB in that Mrs HOH is totally cool with my fashion choices. We were both looking forward to meeting you and Gary0618 at the NY heel meet. Too bad you were ill, hope you are well now. I am sure we will have more opportunities to meet in the future. Posted Image

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Gary and I are feeling better each day. I work with sick pulmonary babies and tend to bring home germs.......Such is life. We were so bummed to miss the second NYC heel meet. I am sure we will all meet one way or another. Gary and I are planning on attending the World Meet in London in March, where we will also be celebrating our first wedding anniversary! Shrimper - I wish you could have what Gary and I share. It seems so easy to me to simply except the differences in those I love, as long as it does not hurt anyone. But I know it is not easy for most. Many live by the standards of others, what is socially exceptable in thier world, afraid of the differences that stand apart from what society calls norm. If one looks deep enough, no one is normal, except by their own standards. I am normal to me, and when I look into the mirror each night, this is what truly matters. I hope that you find much comfort in knowing you have friends here who understand and support you! Hardest part with sharing this with Gary is when we both want to wear the same pair of heels. I usually give in, he is bigger then me! Take care, Katherine

Mrs. Heels Welcome and congratulations. You two have the perfect situation, the love for shoes and the same shoe size. My wife is good natured about my shoe thing, but unfortunately she wears size 6 and I wear 10! Welcome to the forum....

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

Hello Marco and Dr. Shoe - Thank you for the warm welcome. It has taken me some time in getting here. I did not want to step on Gary's precious toes, however since he has assured me we can share this as well, I am delighted to be here! Katherine

Hello Marco and Dr. Shoe -

Thank you for the warm welcome. It has taken me some time in getting here. I did not want to step on Gary's precious toes, however since he has assured me we can share this as well, I am delighted to be here!

Katherine

If he's assured you that you're welcome to share this world, then by all means, you're welcome here!

My previous girlfriend shared many of the sentiments you expressed herein. We're still exceptionally close friends, for which I'm exceptionally grateful. Thankfully, my preference for heels had nothing to do with our breakup, and I found that to be a surprising twist.

I'm very glad you're realizing that what's in a person's heart is not somehow ameliorated by how they clothe themselves. I've known greats who clothe themselves in rags, and rats who clothe themselves as would kings. Clothing does not make a man, but it's what's in his heart that defines his being!

Your acceptance of your husband's penchant for heels has warmed my heart, and has given many of us hope.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

welcome aboard.. what a lovely duo you two make. glad you're with us. i run my own forum and have wished my lady would join in. she doesn't see the point in disccussing heels with anyone other than her girlfriends. but she's understanding of my passion. (though I don't wear heels) either way.. glad you're here. as shrimper said.. many have accepted our fate in life. my lady will wear heels on her terms (nowhere nearly enough) and i've accepted that. she models rarely for my site.. which i've accepted. but she's the love of my life and i feel the warmth that Gary must feel.. to share his passion with you!! and so.. make yourself at home.. RPM

WELCOME MrsHeels!! It is noce to see another supportive gf/lover/wife on these forums!! I REALLY need to get my wife more involved here as I am also a lucky lad with a loving and supportive wife :-) I think it's great the way you two met!! Bidding war!! Brings the John Michael Montgomery song "Grumman County Auction" to mind :-) Again, welcome to the forums and we all look forward to hearing more from you!! Shoeiee

"Heels aren't just for women anymore!!" Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

Good Morning All -

Thank you for the warm welcome! I am so having a great time being here and enjoying the discussions I have fallen into....OK some I have sought out!

I believe everyone has the right to live as they chose. Happiness is a gift you give yourself. Why deny yourself or the one you love, something that makes a smile bigger, a kiss warmer, the sun brighter, and everyday worth living!

Life is too short to walk around in ugly shoes!

Katherine

through reading some of your comments, Katherine, i've felt more fortunate than I realized. I love my lady and she's very supportive of me. it's her right not to want to be on all the forums I"m into.. or also not to be into heels like me. i was being unfair to her comparing her to women who do get that inolved in their man's passions. i'm just happy that she does what she does. and i'm going to respect her wishes more enthusiastically than ever. and i'm also going to show more appreication for the favors and negotiations she's done to accomodate me! enjoy your stay on this site and let it be long! RPM

Hello Everyone -

Wanted to share my new avatar with you all...

These are my wedding shoes. They are beautiful, says the still blushing bride of 8 months. They are gold with black material and leather gold heels of 4 inches, with a small platform. They are made by Enzo Angiolini...

They matched my wedding dress very well, which was cream with a tiny gold brocade swirl......I wore them all day and danced in them, they are very comfortable.

And, yes those are my ugly legs, and beautiful tattoo's on my ankles!

Katherine

Hello All -

I have been reading this forum over my friend/lover/and now husbands shoulder for well over two years....

Thought is was time for me to join and post!

I am Katherine, wife of Gary0618. Gary and I met while in a bidding war on E-bay over a pair of boots! I won the boots, and his friendship, which turned into not only love for each other, but for heels as well.

We nearly have the same size feet and often share our heels, at times we buy two pairs of the same heels to wear together....Yes, we are cute!

I look forward to learning and sharing with you all!

One can never have enough shoes and boots, even when sharing with her husband!

Katherine ( MrsHeels)

Envy is the only word I can think of to describe your situation. How I wish that my life was as balanced as yours must be.

How exciting to be able to walk togetherin your heels,even the same style.

Hello All -

I have been reading this forum over my friend/lover/and now husbands shoulder for well over two years....

Thought is was time for me to join and post!

I am Katherine, wife of Gary0618. Gary and I met while in a bidding war on E-bay over a pair of boots! I won the boots, and his friendship, which turned into not only love for each other, but for heels as well.

We nearly have the same size feet and often share our heels, at times we buy two pairs of the same heels to wear together....Yes, we are cute!

I look forward to learning and sharing with you all!

One can never have enough shoes and boots, even when sharing with her husband!

Katherine ( MrsHeels)

That is sooooo cool. Welcome. I to have found a new love that shares the same intrest. Nice, aint it.

real men wear heels