Foot Crimes

shrimper

This is why you foot guys can't be trusted: Tue Oct 31, 9:50 PM ET STUART, Fla. - A man with mischief afoot entered a home and licked the toe of a sleeping woman over the weekend, police said. The man reportedly licked the woman's left big toe while she was sleeping early Sunday, the Scripps Treasure Coast Newspapers reported. The woman was sleeping next to her husband, who chased the suspect from the house and down the street. The suspect was wearing a black, hooded sweat shirt, white shorts and white shoes.

Okay, we are all in agreement that a nice, well formed foot can be a beautiful thing, especially when adorned in a nice, heeled shoe. But upon reading this report I can only think "what in the bloody blazes was going through this dude's mind?" He enters a house, finds a woman sleeping next to her husband, and starts licking her toe. What, was he a cat in a previous life? It takes all kinds. . .

Have a happy time!

Joking aside, I can only think that he wasn't thinking clearly for whatever reason. If I woke up and caught an intruder in my house, *especially* if he was touching one of my family, he'd be on the receiving end of something nasty and consequences be damned. Chris