New boot wearer

5inchlover

Hi All, Have been viewing this site for a while and finally decided to join. Have posted too in the new members section. My passion is for 5" stilleo boots of which I have about 3 black and 3 red pairs. I still remember my very first time outdoors but have since been to Central London shops & pubs (black ones only so far!). With the colder weather it is now boot season for sure. Would anyone be interested in mid-week boot wearers meetups in the west end?

Welcome to the forum. Having been reading for some time, you know what a great resource this is. I admire anyone who can function, let alone walk well or for a period of time in 5 inch heels, especially stilettos. I have a pair and even though they fit pretty well, I can't believe the difference between a 4 and a 4 inch heel. Good for you! Many more successful outings in your future I hope. I would imagine you should have no problem finding a heel meet or someone there to meet with, seems the UK is more active than most other regions.

Welcome. Unfortunately I'm on the wrong side of the pond or else I'd be there in a flash,

have fun here at HHPlace.....

david

Hi All, Have been viewing this site for a while and finally decided to join. Have posted too in the new members section. My passion is for 5" stilleo boots of which I have about 3 black and 3 red pairs. I still remember my very first time outdoors but have since been to Central London shops & pubs (black ones only so far!). With the colder weather it is now boot season for sure. Would anyone be interested in mid-week boot wearers meetups in the west end?

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Where are you heelers because I have yet to spot you out and about! There's also a world heel meet in London next March - in the Real Life Meetings section also.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Thans for the comments. I normally wear a long-ish coat that would finish right at the bottom of me knee. From there on down its all boot and nothing but the boot & heel. So although they are thigh-high, that would not be obvious. Have not yet been out this season but am building myself up to it again as its been quite a while since last time. Last year, went in to one or two pubs and overall reaction has been all rather positive, esp at Bar38 one night. Some Newcastle gents started asking me about them and then introduced me to some girls there pointing my boots out to them. They too were very inquisitive asking about where I got them from, how much, the length etc. Overall quite a rush of an evening!!

Thans for the comments. I normally wear a long-ish coat that would finish right at the bottom of me knee. From there on down its all boot and nothing but the boot & heel. quote]

Have you thought about wearing a skirt with that coat?

Aot of guys who would like to wear a skirt but don't feel confident enough wear long coats a people don't even know!!

I know this is not really a skirt forum, but (in my opinion) heels look better with skirts.

You can buy gothic, man skirts from most places on the net! But its cheaper to buys a womans off the peg.

Cheers

Jon

Never try to baptise a cat

I like the look of the horizontal line formed by the bottom of my coat, with boots below it. Not sure about a skirt though. Have not really thought about it too much. I think I am happy enough with my coat so far. I have another black suede coat where the bottom of it lies almost exactly in line with the top of my boot. Haven't work that one out in public yet though....

My passion is for 5" stilleo boots of which I have about 3 black and 3 red pairs.

At the moment I've only wore 6inch sandals and mules, but with the incoming winter, I'd like to buy 5inch Kneehigh boots.... Could you suggest me an online shops for them and some brands and specifics models?

Thanks

Stay heeled and smile to life!

I have got a couple of pairs from bananashoes.co.uk. They have a very wide range and pretty good service too - they'll let you now if things are not in stock and how long they might take. I have 1 black and 1 red pair of Seduce 3000 - need wearing in a bit but I just love the look. I recently bought a pair of Domina 3000 - still getting used to those. My first pair was from haywayshoes.co.uk who also had good service but a smaller range. One of my fave boots is the skyhigh range, also from banana, with metal heels. The kneehigh equivalent is called Amsterdam. I have certainly had a lot of fun with all of these, so depending on the look you're after, take your pick! - let me know what you go for!

• 3 years later...

Hi there, i am a new member, lately i have a fetish for boots, the higher in length the better, bought some thigh high ones last week, and today i bought some pvc ones up to the crotch, i must be mad lol, but i shall enjoy wearing them with my pvc and leather minis. my boyfriend loves them.