Your most comfortable heels?

denom

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Around the house I like to wear (pictured) 5.5" ankle strap pumps. Out and about, boots with 4-4.5" heel, either knee or crotch high for me. Thank You for asking 5.5 Thrill

post-6687-133522851773_thumb.jpg

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS

About 5 months ago, I purchased a pair of high spike heeled Mary Jane pumps with hidden .5" platform almond shaped toe boxes. The effectively 4.25" high heels are very comfortable and easy to walk in, but the actual height of 4.75" heels gives the illusion of being much taller. The almond shaped toe boxes gives ample room for my toes. Most platforms look clumpy, but because these are hidden, the pumps pull off a look of elegence, comparable to many of the dress heels. They are called Rio'-8 and they are marketed by Dolce Vita.

http://www.shopdolcevita.com

Have a look under platforms and let me know what you think of these.

seems bizarre, but most comfortable will be 1/ black patent 4" laceups from (of all places) New Look, size 6, and 2/ some Bertie 4" leather/suede laceups size 6 soulmate gave me as she DIDNT find them comfortable... worst: kg patent 4" dk blue patent laceups even tho size 7 !! As I always say, size isnt everything.....

About 5 months ago, I purchased a pair of high spike heeled Mary Jane pumps with hidden .5" platform almond shaped toe boxes. The effectively 4.25" high heels are very comfortable and easy to walk in, but the actual height of 4.75" heels gives the illusion of being much taller. The almond shaped toe boxes gives ample room for my toes. Most platforms look clumpy, but because these are hidden, the pumps pull off a look of elegence, comparable to many of the dress heels. They are called Rio'-8 and they are marketed by Dolce Vita.

http://www.shopdolcevita.com

Have a look under platforms and let me know what you think of these.

I think Theyre all quite beautiful