Hello from Fetish heels

Hello. As my nic suggests I am heavily in to high heels both stilleto and platform pumps, boots and mules. I suppose I am an obsessive as I have a huge collection of all of the above and get great pleasure from wearing them all and enjoying the thrill and power of height. I come from Australia , East Coast, and I am most interested in sharing with other my passion and love of heels both here and in person.I have been wearing heels since I was a teenager and have gone through many pairs of lovely heels I purchased and a lot that were "donated" I am glad to find a group such as this where I can share fully all My thoughts and passions with others the same who do not look upon me as a freak. I look forward to getting some messages and hopefully meeting and sharing heels with others. John in heels

Sup? Welcome to the site. As Chris siad you've come to the right place. I have a big collection of heels as well pumps, mules, platforms no boots yet though (just now starting to really get into them.). I love to wear to them all. But anywho hope you enojy the fourm!

It's all good. ~Arron.