Married for 19 years but how do i tell her

stilletos

• 3 weeks later...

I am not going to tell anyone what is right and what is wrong, I would just like to tell you my story. From my early teens I discovered that it was great fun to wear the long straight skirts and stiletto heel shoes that the older girls were wearing at the time. I did not see anything wrong in this but I thought it was a bit weird so I kept it a secret. In my later teens I meet a wonderful girl and after a long engagement I married her. I always planned to get rid of my heels and skirts when I got married, but when the time came I found that I could not and I hid them in the attic of the house that we had bought. I kept it a secret from my wife for 15 years, when she found out she was very upset and said that if I had told her before she would never had married me. Well that was a shock! I love my wife dearly and I can't imagine life without her. We manage to work through this and have been happily married now for over 30 years, we have a daughter who is also happily married with children. Last xmas we were at my daughters house and I looked around me and realised that non of this would exist if I had told my wife about my fetish before I married her. If I could turn back the clock and tell her, this house would be completely different and would be owned by someone else. My daughter and grandchildren would not exist and my son in law would be in a different, possibly unhappy relationship, as would my wife. Out of all the women that I have known in my life, I cannot think of one that I would have married had I not meet my wife. I would properly be living on my own now in a flat with my skirt and shoe collection with only my older brother and sister as my immediate family. I notice that many of you say that your girlfriend understands your need to wear heels. My experiences in the past with young women is that they tend to have exciting boyfriends, but when the time comes for them to settle down and start a family they dump the exciting boyfriend and chose someone more stable and uncomplicated to father their children and provide a home for them. Its very easy to say what is the right thing to do when you are young because you can't see the full picture. I know a lot of people are not going to like this, but with hindsight I would do the same thing again. What you all have to consider is that you are unlikely to be able to give up your fetish, most women and not going to like it and do you want to be single person all your life.

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

I am not going to tell anyone what is right and what is wrong, I would just like to tell you my story.

From my early teens I discovered that it was great fun to wear the long straight skirts and stiletto heel shoes that the older girls were wearing at the time. I did not see anything wrong in this but I thought it was a bit weird so I kept it a secret. In my later teens I meet a wonderful girl and after a long engagement I married her. I always planned to get rid of my heels and skirts when I got married, but when the time came I found that I could not and I hid them in the attic of the house that we had bought.

I kept it a secret from my wife for 15 years, when she found out she was very upset and said that if I had told her before she would never had married me. Well that was a shock! I love my wife dearly and I can't imagine life without her. We manage to work through this and have been happily married now for over 30 years, we have a daughter who is also happily married with children.

Last xmas we were at my daughters house and I looked around me and realised that non of this would exist if I had told my wife about my fetish before I married her. If I could turn back the clock and tell her, this house would be completely different and would be owned by someone else. My daughter and grandchildren would not exist and my son in law would be in a different, possibly unhappy relationship, as would my wife. Out of all the women that I have known in my life, I cannot think of one that I would have married had I not meet my wife. I would properly be living on my own now in a flat with my skirt and shoe collection with only my older brother and sister as my immediate family.

I notice that many of you say that your girlfriend understands your need to wear heels. My experiences in the past with young women is that they tend to have exciting boyfriends, but when the time comes for them to settle down and start a family they dump the exciting boyfriend and chose someone more stable and uncomplicated to father their children and provide a home for them.

Its very easy to say what is the right thing to do when you are young because you can't see the full picture. I know a lot of people are not going to like this, but with hindsight I would do the same thing again.

What you all have to consider is that you are unlikely to be able to give up your fetish, most women and not going to like it and do you want to be single person all your life.

All but one of the women I have dated were very excepting to my passion for heels and most all the women and men I talk to about it are also excepting to the fact that I wear heels and don't seem to care one way or the other. It doesn't make me any less af a man because I have a little difference preferance in foot wear than most men. I found that this is never going to leave so I have excepted it and also found that I have been paranoid about simply nothing all my life and am now complete and learned not to associate with narrow minded people, which makes life much more fun.

real men wear heels

A lot of girls don't like skirts or heels and only wear them to get a boyfriend. But I wonder how many girls tell their boyfriends that they don't intend to wear skirts or heels when they are married ?!

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

A lot of girls don't like skirts or heels and only wear them to get a boyfriend. But I wonder how many girls tell their boyfriends that they don't intend to wear skirts or heels when they are married ?!

that here.. you touched on a topic many of the guys I knew who got married well before me are now facing.. they married women that looked like barbie and always dressed up when going out.. but once married (bait n swich idea) the sexy outfits are gone!!! especially now that kids are starting to come.

these guys are very very frustrated. why? they had no idea.. and don't want to speak up too much for fear of being reproached for being too shallow.

many of my close friends who are dating women who always look super hot on dates... often wonder if that is going to last at all. i've told those guys in the past.. they need to learn to adjust because getting bent out of shape over her lack of skirts and heels won't help their relationship.. there is more to that then the exterior. some took the advice and worked it out.. those who didn't.. well... they're either single now or unhappy in a marriage that is falling apart because they're hung on the look.

back on topic.... honesty is always key from the start.. but... in the event that didn't happen..... one has to really think hard about where they want to end up and the big picture. skirted-uk raises some very good points of wisdom. i much rather marry my woman and be happy than fight over how often she will wear heels, skirts, or not. (in my case.. she wants me to at times try heels around the house for picture sake and laughs sake.. i don't see the point nor am intetersted... but... for her enjoyment.. i'll try...i like making her happy)

flexibility is key from both parties.. to the one who hasn't told his wife yet.... keep ups updated.... and hope that skirted-uk's points helped a lot!!!

RPM

in my life has realy few woman who are looking like barbies.

and i dont want to;)

last week i where gone to meet one guy, we where need to talk about some national things(i'm prussian(yeah i know that country has gone few centuries) from my bloodline(i'm prussian prince great-grandchild(300 years ago he left prussia to live on Riga whit latvian girl)), then we went to shop to buy some beer and i meet my mates(few metalists- 3 man-3 woman) i was used nail polish and they looked at me and sad "EMO"(emotional music and life style) i'm wondering now what they would say if i was on heels:D

but be4 on wednessday i was in party whit 5 goths(4 man 1 woman) and talked in one time about why ppl saying samething bad to different and i sad that i like heels, thatwoman thought i'm saying that i dont like them:D and then i sad that i used to wear them sametimes, she where gladly surprissed about it and was realy nice to sad ir to sameone, nobody of them either where negative:)

but i think most of ppl would be negative and thats means it would be wery hard to say barbie about your obsession... thats why i'm glad i know only few of those woman;)

every human has they own choices...