High Heeled Training Diary #21

Laurieheels

21. Interesting. Monday was a day off for me, and much deserved in my opinion, but I am sure my employers do not see it the same way. I wore my 4 1/4 inch stiletto sandals for the majority of the day. Even at home for a bit as well as going out. On Tuesday I walked to work in Reeboks and I wore my 5 1/4 inch patent pumps all day, bare legs of course which means bare feet. Easy stuff, and not even much of an overheating issue. Now, Wednesday presents a change, since our part of the office building was closed. G8 summit, everyone worries about violent protests and damage and people sneaking into the building. Since we deal with the public in our office, we were closed and shipped to another office. There was one protest march and it was small. Talk about overreacting! Yes, it was nice that they took the precautions and sent a clear message about staying peaceful, but I like my desk! So Wednesday had me sitting next to some person taking customer service phone calls. All of us forced to do that were bored. I left early for not feeling well. I did wear my 4 1/4 inch sandals, of course, with a denim skirt. Thursday, we were still closed, so again it was sit there and listen to people take phone calls. I made sure to wear a short black skirt and my 5 1/4 inch stiletto heels. I did have the chance to sit with a tall and quite handsome guy for a few hours. The day was not a total loss. Now, since I had to drive to this office, as it is a bit far for walking, I had been wearing the stilettos at 7:30am and that day I believe I went all the wat until 8pm in them. Pretty good! But the best part was going to lunch. We good employees never get to go to lunch together, so today was a nice change. I walked the block to the restaurant in stilettos, and that includes up a small hill, about five feet in height, and then I was required to sneak under a wood rail to get into the parking lot. After lunch, back under the same rail and then down the hill. Yes, in 5 1/4 inch stiletto heels. Impressed yet? Friday was back to work where I belong. I missed my desk very much. My chair, my computer, my place to be. I wore my 4 1/4 inch sandals, and since I drove to work that day, I had them on all day, for about fourteen hours in total. I went for Sushi that night as well. It always feels good to wear heels when going out to dinner. Saturday. I had to work for a few hours in the afternoon. I again wore the sandals but I walked to work in them and home again. It was a short day, including dinner after work with my sister and some shopping. I did break the Walmart rule again, and I wore the stiletto sandals there. So... goodbye, Walmart rule! Whatever happens to be on my feet and match my outfit is what I wear. Sunday. Today. Painting day! My sister and I joined our mother and step father to help paint for his father. Okay people, I wore Reeboks, because I am not getting paint on my nice shoes. I did notice that my arches were not very happy. After painting was all done, I put on my stiletto sandals and my feet were good again. Am I adjusting? I do not know. But I am still wearing the sandals even though I am at home now, and typing up this article. I really like them. And now, I will share with you all... The 5 1/2 inch Extreme stiletto heels have arrived. My feet have been a bit swollen lately, so I haven't worn them for more than a few minutes at any given time. It's also been hot. Over the next week or so I hope to start wearing them at home and get them worn in. I measured the heel, and they are 5 1/2 inches. Now, the issue is this. They look SO different from my Jante pumps that are 5 1/4 inch. So a different brand makes this much difference? The brand is the Highest Heel, by the way. They just look so different. Who knew a quarter inch changed so much. More realistically, I think the design is just different. Provided I wear stockings, I'll be able to start wearing the shoes this week, and once they are softened up, I'll figure out when I can bring them to work, and I will web cam a few pictures. Exciting, isn't it?

I'm looking forward to seeing you in those 5 1/2 inch babies Laurie. :smile: I wish you lived closer, I'd come out and take a few pictures for ya. Be sure to post some when ya can though and thanks so much again for the weekly update. A fine read. I came here just to read it. :grin:

Laurie

Another great post. Thursday was a long day especially after walking to lunch your feet must have been aching, did that mean some time in the bathroom with your shoes off.

Good luck with 5.5" inch shoes, cant wait to here your reports on you wearing them at work.

After reading Laurie's posts, and yours for several months now, I have concluded that Laurie's feet don't ache at the end of the day, much, if at all, if for no other reason than the fact that she is not the masochist that you keep hoping she is.... :smile:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks