Another one of us busted by Parents!

Mikey63

Thanks, Shoeiee! You've said it all. And, it couldn't have been said any better. Un-monitored children are directionless and will seek the path of least resistance down life's road. It is up to parents to teach their children that actions have consequences. It is their responsibility to see that their offspring are prepared to enter the adult world as productive, law-abiding citizens. Parents that insist on giving their children totally, non-intrusive, privacy will be completely unaware of any detrimental activities their children might be engaged in. Chances are they'll awaken one day and be dumbfounded to find there offspring in jail, pregnant, in the hospital, or otherwise unprepared in many other life altering ways to take their place in modern society.

Never invade. Do it with the childs consent. If the child is keeping something secret, it doesn't mean they're doing something wrong. Talk to the child. Don't go through their things. A child will respond better to questions than they would an invasion of privacy.

Respect and privacy are not earned. They should be given freely to all.

Wow. Beautiful! Clear, succinct... Wow! You do have a way with words, Lindsey.

Never invade. Do it with the childs consent. If the child is keeping something secret, it doesn't mean they're doing something wrong. Talk to the child. Don't go through their things. A child will respond better to questions than they would an invasion of privacy.

Respect and privacy are not earned. They should be given freely to all.

I have to agree with your answer - to a point. I would first like to point out that while something like trust may be earned, rights are not earned. They either are or are not upheld by the prevailing authority.

I can foresee circumstances where a parent would not necessarily require the child's consent, but the child should be made aware of the reason for the intrusion, none-the-less. Moreover, invasion of a child's privacy should be extremely rare, and only when extreme circumstances warrant it. In at least 90% of all cases, talking matters over is quite sufficient. Failure to bring up a child in an atmosphere of respect for people's rights will produce an adult that doesn't respect the rights of others.

But the upshot here is that while an adult may still be the child living with a parent, adult rules apply.:rocker: If the parent would not appreciate the marines or the cops storming their house and ransacking personal property without a cause, where does the parent presume to treat the child in that manner? :biggrin:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

You guys are way to liberal for my taste. But, that's the wonderful thing about a free society. You raise your children the way you want to and I'll raise mine my way. However, never forget that parents are responsible for their childrens actions.......until they reach the age of majority. Then, although you'll never stop being their parents, they're responsible for their actions.

You guys are way to liberal for my taste. But, that's the wonderful thing about a free society. You raise your children the way you want to and I'll raise mine my way. However, never forget that parents are responsible for their childrens actions.......until they reach the age of majority. Then, although you'll never stop being their parents, they're responsible for their actions.

Parents are indeed responsible for their children. But that doesn't mean that they need to be snooping around behind the kid's back (engenders suspicion and paranoia) or kicking down the kid's door on any whim or caprice. For crying out loud, I was willing to give my dog more respect than that.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Parents are indeed responsible for their children. But that doesn't mean that they need to be snooping around behind the kid's back (engenders suspicion and paranoia) or kicking down the kid's door on any whim or caprice. For crying out loud, I was willing to give my dog more respect than that.

I understand that! Yup. Here, Fido....

I was never cought in heels, but I've had a couple pairs found by my mom. I was eventually brought in to a couple psycologists/psyciatrists to see what was going on, I was guilted into taking medication that removed my odd sexual interests, as well as any sexual interests. I knew that being 17/18 years old with zero sex drive was not normal either. I still don't wear heels around the family, but thats just me.

(formerly known as "JimC")

I want to know whose Mom has caught them in high heels!! Susan (jake)

I wasn't caught wearing them.... I was caught receiving them, and I put them on for good measure. From then on, I wouldn't say I was ever "caught." Prior to that, never - the two women preceding her (my aunt and grandmother) were enablers, to an extent.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

I wasn't caught wearing them.... I was caught receiving them, and I put them on for good measure. From then on, I wouldn't say I was ever "caught." Prior to that, never - the two women preceding her (my aunt and grandmother) were enablers, to an extent.

Enablers - now there's a term I've not heard for a long time. That's someone who encourages you to do something or other, and even assists in the enterprise, right? Well, we guys could use some more female enablers, in my estimation. Nothing like a good enabler to get a guy off the ground - so to speak. :rocker:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Its not the being found out that matters, is the manner in which it happend. For all who read/replied to this thread, nothing has been said about my shoes and nothing has happend. I do however now keep my car keys hidden to prevent a repeat event. Im going to have to come clean soon though as the collection grows and I run out of space :rocker:

Its not the being found out that matters, is the manner in which it happend.

... I do however now keep my car keys hidden to prevent a repeat event... :rocker:

Still, you should not be made to feel that you need to take such measures with your own family.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

I was never cought in heels, but I've had a couple pairs found by my mom. I was eventually brought in to a couple psycologists/psyciatrists to see what was going on, I was guilted into taking medication that removed my odd sexual interests, as well as any sexual interests. I knew that being 17/18 years old with zero sex drive was not normal either.

I still don't wear heels around the family, but thats just me.

Good for you! Sounds a family that's definately concerned for your welfare, but perhaps a bit out of touch with the reality underlying the development of the human brain and modern sexuality in the face of the significant influences of both modern media and xeno-hormones.

If you're any questions beyond this forum, please PM me and I'll be happy to converse with you on this subject.

I was never cought in heels, but I've had a couple pairs found by my mom. I was eventually brought in to a couple psycologists/psyciatrists to see what was going on, I was guilted into taking medication that removed my odd sexual interests, as well as any sexual interests. I knew that being 17/18 years old with zero sex drive was not normal either.

I still don't wear heels around the family, but thats just me.

AHhh, the shrinks! They're those dysfunctional guys who diagnose everything through the lens of their own dysfunction, right? I love that Tony Curtis line from Captain Newman, MD. "You mean you actually spent 4 years in school learning this stuff? I knew all about this stuff before I ever got out of high school!"

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

i'm strange man... but i'm lucky whit ym parents(my mother is dead) i'w never lived whit my father(since i was 8 years old), i'm living whit my grandparents... my grandmother is normal person, ok she wants to expose everything what i do... where i come and etc;) but i never felt bad about this... i have been gone to psychologist for one year when i was 16 years old. then i realize that i realy like woman stuff, but i'm realy afraid of my father... maybe it was allready when i was realy little kid, i remmber how my mother dressed me like girl... ok she died when i was 8 years old... i like to color my nails, i like high heels(just like all of you do). i'm not transvestite but i like that stuff;) only i never wanting to be like 100% woman, i want to make family, kids, etc;) last 4 years(above) i'w just few times used nail polish... (just now i got black nails) of cuz i'w cought by my grandparients, 1st time when they cougt me i was bought 2,5inch heels and maded them to fit me(cuted back of boots(round hole) and went out in my court to smoke;) one day in morning i went back in house and my grandmother was just to doors... yeah she cought me and of cuz asked me few questions about them, why i wear them, where i get them and so on... of cuz i felt like doing bad thing... but then he wasn't saying anything if cought again... sametimes she going in my room and see it... few times she sad- why you still wearing them... why ya need it... but now she even wont ask anything...:rocker: i think some explanation allways helps to get it right;)

every human has they own choices...