• 6'3" or 6'4" (188 - 193 cm)
    • 6'5" or 6'6" (195 - 198 cm)
    • More than 6'6" (over 198 cm)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm at six feet four inches without shoes tall, and when I have on my highest heels I'm six feet eight inches. These I have not yet worn in the eyes off the public. I will wear my three inch heels out though. One inch seem to be a mental barrier for me.

I used to curse my height at 5' 8.5" (173cm) as I used to play football in high school, mostly free safety and quarterback, but now I have this shorter-than-average American stature to be a blessing since I have a great sense of balance and a six-inch heel only makes me 6' 2.5" (188cm) tall. So, it worked out in the end!! HappyinHeels

I'm 5'10" tall and wear a US woman's size 10 or 10½ shoes. I'm quite comfortable with my height and foot size. I've never thought of my height or stature as being either too tall or too short and I've never had a problem finding woman's shoes. At 55 years old (next birthday), and, having been married since I was 19, it has never been an issue one way or the other to me or anyone that I know:online2long:.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I'm 5'10" tall and wear a US woman's size 10 or 10½ shoes. I'm quite comfortable with my height and foot size. I've never thought of my height or stature as being either too tall or too short and I've never had a problem finding woman's shoes. At 55 years old (next birthday), and, having been married since I was 19, it has never been an issue one way or the other to me or anyone that I know:online2long:.

I mean this sincerely, congratulations to you. Your perspective is refreshing and I congratulate you on your marriage. And if it's any consolation, you are taller than I am (I'm 5' 9") and I wear either size 11 or 12 in a woman's shoe and those are a little harder to find. Please keep your posts coming.

• 4 weeks later...

I am 5' 8" tall, when I put my boots on it boosts me to a towering 6' 2. Nice thing is that my little feet slide into a ladies size 11. I have been asked how the heck do you walk in heels. Well I have had to use balance in my life and walking in heels was second nature. I in my youth was able to back flip in 6 inch heels and stick the landing. (Not To Say I Have Landed On My Bum A Few Time Too)

How about 5'9" and a womens size 10 for the most part. I have size 9's too. Not that flexible. Very tight muscle structure. Couldn't touch my toes to save my life. Funny thing I discovered is that it's easier for me to do this in 4" heels. Had I known my leg muscle structure is perfect for heels 30 years ago - - well - - things would have been different today.

• 1 month later...

5'11" us womens size 11, mens 9...in 6 inch heels that would make me about 6'5"

Not quite. The first few inches/centimeters you can add but after that the extra

height in your heels pushes your foot more forward than up. You could try to measure

this yourself. The first time I did this, it was quite a disappointment.

There have been some threads in the past where this was explained in detail.

Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

Not quite. The first few inches/centimeters you can add but after that the extra

height in your heels pushes your foot more forward than up. You could try to measure

this yourself. The first time I did this, it was quite a disappointment.

There have been some threads in the past where this was explained in detail.

Y.

You're probably right...I was just guessing, but I bet I'm not too far off.

You're probably right...I was just guessing, but I bet I'm not too far off.

Generally, if you look at anyone's foot in a high heeled shoe, the added height will be roughly the distance from the top of the arch of the bottom of the foot to the ground which is typically quite a ways down from the top of the heel itself.

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

the quick note is that you start with the pivot point (your ankle) already at about 3 inches high flat footed. As you pivot up you start with an increase at about 75% the heel height and then as you go past a couple inches of heel lift you get less and less retun on your "investment" with a size 15 stilleto - a heel height of 5 inches gives me 3.3 inches more at the top of my head. Platform height can be added directly however.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Believe I said something before, but I'm 5'8" without heels, 6'4" with my highest heels. So I Could go out in my 8-inch heels, no problem :unsure: And get compliments for being tall? :silly:

Formally "HHDude"

Believe I said something before, but I'm 5'8" without heels, 6'4" with my highest heels. So I Could go out in my 8-inch heels, no problem :unsure: And get compliments for being tall? :silly:

If my math is right, you wear 8" heels! ???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...