How would you react?

Richy

Wow. Blue 6" pumps drive me insane....

I have to admit as well that this is probably one of the best photographs that I have come across in a long while. Nothing flashy, just a simple pair of black jeans and a tee-shirt. Who was it said that a pair of shoes makes an outfit. Here's the proof.

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/6342/6inchbluesimple009hk2.jpg

The Scream shoes are possibly even harder than ballets. I tried on a pair of ballet heels on a visit to Alternative Footwear and I could stand in them (with Donna's help!) with no discomfort. The Scream shoes I tried on really hurt! Chris

• 3 months later...

I wore my scream boots again today.Got a few looks i guess.Was a young girl at kfc watched me walk over to the table and sit.She kept looking at me the whole time i was there.SHe was around 10-12 yrs old or so?She had on chunk heel boots i think.2 guys at the home depot dif looked as i walked by.These boots are hard to walk in.There a size seem more like a size 8.I am geting the same pair in a size 6 hopefuly will fit a lil bit better.Here is a pic of what the outfit i wore looked like Posted Image

I would be paralised with indecision in somewhere between respecting her privacy to abject abasement at her feet. I would spend the rest of the day regretting I didn't say at least "Hi. Respect!"

So what's all the fuss about?

• 3 years later...

At first, I'd - as most of you - approach her and congratulate her on: 1) her abilities to walk 2) her looks in these shoes and 3) promoting extreme high heels in public And if my wife were beside me I'd ask her if she could teach her to walk like that as well. If not, than maybe me. I curse myself for one thing however. I lived in Germany in Bochum for a few years and I never encouterd her even though she lived in a city close by. I really still hope I'll meet Pata life someday soon.

At first I would be extremly excited to actually see someone wear them. I would have to go over to her and talk to her about the shoes. Being a ballet heel lover I hope I can start a conservation with her and get to know her. I would never let an extremely rare chance to speak to a ballet heel wearer go to waste.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...