Buying off internet. Too expensive.

heelshhboy

OK

I need a little help

After reading too much about all you lucky people wearing your 5 to 6 or even 7 inch heels I was starting to feel a little board of my 4 inch pumps. I then decided to take the plunge and buy some from the Internet.

Imagine my happiness when I found these pumps at a lovely £16.37

HowCool.com - Anthony's - 5.5 Inch Heel Sexy Pump

Only to find out the cheapest shipping method to the UK was a ridiculous £19.21

Can anyone help me with this?

I would like to know of a site (except ebay) where I can have a pair of pumps (no less than 5.5 inch heels) paid for and delivered to England for about £30.

I do not want to hear about quality and comfort; I only want a really nice looking pair of pumps.

Any help will be greatly accepted.

Personally I think your nuts to put price before comfort because you WILL suffer and then you will want to spend a little more for better. The pair you already pointed out are already "about" £30 mark arnt they?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I've heard bad things about Howcool and their customer service, which can be very variable. On other forums and this one negative comments have been written. Deal with them at your peril - I wouldn't shop there. Watch out for UK customs charges as well. Hayway sounds the better deal.

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

I have bought from HayWay and am very pleased with their service.

Hey Boylegs

Why not add the footwear you purchased to the "shoereview" section, then once approved you can add a review of the footwear for others to see...

I've had nothing but great experiences buying from FunkyPair.com. I had a problem with the size once, and the swap was painless. I also had a problem with the material once and they allowed me to select something different or just replace the defective pair. The prices are great and the selection is very good (IMHO). Good luck.

Men's 13W : Women's 15/16

I've had nothing but great experiences buying from FunkyPair.com. I had a problem with the size once, and the swap was painless. I also had a problem with the material once and they allowed me to select something different or just replace the defective pair.

The prices are great and the selection is very good (IMHO).

Good luck.

Hi JL

Sounds like a good place, why not share your review of them in the shoereview section.

Add them as a company first (If they are not already in the database), then once approved, add the product you purchased, then you and others can offer a review of that footwear or they can add more products from that company and review those...

Good pointer nhoj62, Their Pleaser Seduce 420 5" pump is £41 inc delivery in the UK. Be much faster that getting shoes from overseas and Banana shoes have a good reputation. BTW, I own a pair of Pleaser shoes and I normally go EU44. I ordered US13 equivalent and they are snug. Don't think you'll find anything cheaper. TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Heelshhboy,

Posted Image

This what you're looking for? They are Lady Elizabeth SL15 with 5.5" heels in leather and usuall cost about £60. The size is correct to normal man shoe size so no need to order oversize. Cost me £40ish last week as they were an end of line from TGCosmetics. If you want a pair, then they may do a special order for you, as they appear to be centering on 4" max. They are made by Red Rose Slippers (Red Rose Slippers) so you could do worse than email them to ask for your local stockists. Rhonda's Shopping Mall (High Heel Stiletto Shoes & Boots- English Spike Heel Fashion Footwear) stock them also in PVC (SP15) at £37 plus delivery, which is also a good price. Mind you I have never dealt with this store before so cant comment on service. Lady Elizabeth shoes come with a metal heel tip, so you can clack away to your heart's desire.

TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Heelshhboy,

Rhonda's Shopping Mall (High Heel Stiletto Shoes & Boots- English Spike Heel Fashion Footwear) stock them also in PVC (SP15) at £37 plus delivery, which is also a good price.

TB2

WARNING!!!

This website page asks for credit card details and is NOT a secure page.

Please also be alert when ordering from a website shop that features banner ad's of horse racing systems, pop-ups for dating and is using FREE web hosting littered with banner ads.

If your shoe store can not even fund their website, BE CAUTIOUS!

NEVER give your credit card details to ANY website on an unsecured web page, regardless of who they are or what offers may be tempting you!

Heelshhboy:-) NEVER put price above comfort. You could ruin your feet for life and never be able to enjoy wearing heels ever again. Not to mention wearing any style of shoe ever because of pain. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Believe it or not, most women's shoe salesmen won't bat an eye when a guy walks in and asks to see "a pair of these in size x, please." The next time you're at the mall, you might give it a try, for no other reason, than to find out what style of shoe would really be comfortable for longer periods of time. Like anything, discomfort + walking = damage. Just ask any football player past the age of 40 how his knees are doing.

• Like 1

I have to agree with Dr 1819 there, I've bought loads of shoes / boots in shops and never had any problems. Either they assume that you're buying them as a gift, or know that they're for you but don't care. The gift idea goes out of the window if you try them on though. :evil: Chris

Believe it or not, most women's shoe salesmen won't bat an eye when a guy walks in and asks to see "a pair of these in size x, please."

Confirmed. I've been visiting some shoe (seven? ten? I don't remember...) shoe shops and only one female clerk was astonished about my desire to wear heels. The other shopkeepers were either enthusiastic or accepting, and seemed to understand me well. But I bought nothing as there were no shoes/ boots in my size- just the regular boring "male" shoes.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

• 2 weeks later...

I have had good service from Altrenative Footwear.co.uk based in Ramsbottom in Lancashire and they welcome personal callers if you live close enough to get there. Also xtremefootwear.co.uk, do a good range and are post free - check out both web sites Both shops do a wide range of heels up to 8", and both are going to be at Erotica 06 at Olympia from 17 - 19 November 2006 All the best Amanda

The cool thing about Hay Way is you can go there and try the shoes on, and sometimes get things changed while you wait. I spent many a happy hour there in times past trying on all sorts of shoes and boots. Their "Maria" heel (5" ish) knee boots are the most comfortable heels I've ever worn. My pair is starting to get a bit ratty now (8 or 9 years old!!) and I'm thinking about getting another pair or two. :rocker: Don't know what shipping would be to my current non-UK location would be though.