which chat room to use...

Hi gang.. I just got my passwd for spinchat and i can't wait to start using it... But what i would like to know is which"room"(at the risk of sounding like a"AOL'er) or area to go into .I have also looked in to jenny's chat as well. thanks

Cheers

Select the view all rooms tab and look for one called *Jenny@http//come.to/high-heels* or something like that. I think this is a permanent room now so it should appear all the time. There should be a button enabling you to join the room after you have selected it. It's fairly intuitive to use as I remember. If you can't figure it out then you must be an AOL user :smile: Seriously though, if you really get stuck you can message me on this board and I'll try and sort it out for you or ask Tom-NL, Debbie(HK), Bubba136, or D-USA on here too.

Hi Gig! Traffic at Jenny's has been kind of light lately. Must be all the good weather associated with "summer time." :smile: Some of us have been in the chat room around 9 PM EDT. However, if you don't find anyone in the room when you log on, just stick around. Someone will join you after while. There is a large group that gets together in the chat room each Saturday evening at around 7 pm EDT. Debbie, Becky, Tom (NL), Dean, Sarah^^UK, Pointy, and a number of others that are contributers to this site (even Laurieheels shows up from time to time) See you on Saturday night, if you can make it. Can't wait to chat with you.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 months later...

Sometimes I visit it, sure, but not that often these days. I have found that I am actually getting to sleep at decent times with a broken computer. I feel bad about uising my sister's for too long. And I like to go out, this is easy without the lure of the computer. I have a life, in a way. it's strange! I do more than just go to work! But on the down side, I haven't been writing. Maybe it is time to try and fix the computer. Writing matters!

I've never had any problems logging into that chatroom apart from with a couple of specific UK isp's. If that happens, I just try another isp or in some cases another browser, and I'm in. I'd urge people to give it try. It's a specially set up permanent room with some interesting regulars, well moderated, and quite busy at the times stated.

Sorry that you are having problems accessing the chat, Maryann . We really would like to chat with you and all of the other readers of this forum. However, there are only three ways I know of to get to Spinchat. One way is to use the link from another website like Jenny's High Heel website. Another is by using the URL http://www.spinchat.com/index and the third is through using a client chat server such as Pluto. If anyone else knows of other ways to access Spinchat, , please let us know.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Did you try a different isp or another browser maryanne? If that does not work, you could always try from a local library or public interenet. That will help identify that the problem is with your machine or if your Spin account is faulty.

When I open the window with that address in it, the browser changes the alpha address to the IP number, but is then unable to find the page. I've tried using Netscape also, with no success. I presently use a direct cable connection for Internet access which also provides TV and telephone into my apartment. I'm certainly not about to go changing ISP or using public internet places, I'm not in any way desperate to visit there, I just thought it would be nice to talk real time to you other folks. For the moment I'll make do with coming here a couple of times a week.